It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: Taking gun monkey, and leaving dracula 4 (GOG) , that is 2 total now.
cmdr_flashheart: Are these not valid anymore? If they are, I'd like one for Where Angels Cry and Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory (both steam). I'll edit the list if this goes thru.

edit: I got the game from Stooner (thanks!), but I'll leave Angels and Sugar Cube anyways.
its valid to anyone else then.
Suzaku-sama: I'm leaving Atlantis - The Lost Tales and I'm removing Chompy Chomp Chomp (Originally posted March 23), and giving it to the Ninjas.

Chompy Chomp Chomp: LC**0-J3X4W-MLW7L-ZZOKO-W2FFE

*: letter between P and R
If possible, I would like to take Atlantis and leave I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream (steam). Thanks
Post edited May 04, 2014 by PandaLiang
Suzaku-sama: I'm leaving Atlantis - The Lost Tales and I'm removing Chompy Chomp Chomp (Originally posted March 23), and giving it to the Ninjas.

PandaLiang: If possible, I would like to take Atlantis and leave I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream (steam). Thanks
And if possible aswell I'd like to take I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream and leave Magical Diary for Steam.

Thanks for reading.

PandaLiang: If possible, I would like to take Atlantis and leave I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream (steam). Thanks
PM sent! :)
disregard
Post edited May 04, 2014 by djdarko
Crsldmc: And if possible aswell I'd like to take I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream and leave Magical Diary for Steam.

Thanks for reading.
PM sent
Do I actually have to take a game before offering what I have?

Also, can I offer multiple games at once?
Post edited May 04, 2014 by djdarko
cmdr_flashheart: How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.
djdarko: I'm sort of confused about how this works.

If I leave a game, do I need to wait for someone to ask for it before I ask for a game from someone else's drop?

Because looking through the thread, it seems like people are taking, and then dropping something (whether or not anyone ever asks for the dropped game) - it almost feels backwards from the way the thread started and is described.
AFAIK this rule is to exclude direct trading situations like: person A offers game X and person B takes game X leaving game Y and then person A asks for a game Y (leaving game Z) - this is actually a trade between persons A and B and therefore it's generally forbidden. There is an exception - if nobody claimed game Y for five days person A may ask to get it after that time (person B may still decline it though)

Normally it's like that: you ask for a game and post your offer. As soon as you get the game you wanted your offer is free for anyone to take. If somebody asks for your game before you received anything you can kindly ask him/her to wait a bit until you finalize your deal.

That's at least how I understand this thread, please correct me if I'm wrong
djdarko: Do I actually have to take a game before offering what I have?

Also, can I offer multiple games at once?
cmdr_flashheart: Here's a thread for rolling giveaways, where everyone who posts, gifter and receiver, contributes.

How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.
based on the OP you only 'have to' post a game if you take one.
you can opt in to post as many titles as you want, whenever.

logically whoever was first had nothing to take, so they only offered up whatever with the stipulation above.
cmdr_flashheart: edit: I got the game from Stooner (thanks!), but I'll leave Angels and Sugar Cube anyways.
Taking Where Angels Cry ,leaving Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood (Steam)
cmdr_flashheart: edit: I got the game from Stooner (thanks!), but I'll leave Angels and Sugar Cube anyways.
DyNaer: Taking Where Angels Cry ,leaving Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood (Steam)
PM sent

edit: Ghorpm and ErekoseDM both have it right, in case anyone else is wondering.
Post edited May 04, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
DyNaer: Taking Where Angels Cry ,leaving Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood (Steam)
I'll take Foreign legion and i'll leave Angvik!
team_dota2: I'll take Foreign legion and i'll leave Angvik!
I'll take Angvik and leave Survivor Squad(Desura)
PM sent !
DyNaer: PM sent !
Thank you :P