It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: Aright, so I hope I am doing this the right way...
Runaway II and III (The Dream of the Turtle and Twist of Fate) will find a new home with Oathe.

Runaway (I), A Road Adventure is on the way to Logtck.
Oathe: Received. Thank you! Rocketbirds already taken. Adding Betrayer (Steam) to the list.
HI, may I take Betrayer (steam) and leave Two Worlds Epic Edition (Steam)? :)
Oathe: Received. Thank you! Rocketbirds already taken. Adding Betrayer (Steam) to the list.
Logtck: HI, may I take Betrayer (steam) and leave Two Worlds Epic Edition (Steam)? :)
First someone took Betrayer already a while back. second two worlds epic edition (steam) is a free key from dlh.net so this is not an eligible key to use.
Logtck: HI, may I take Betrayer (steam) and leave Two Worlds Epic Edition (Steam)? :)
Oathe: First someone took Betrayer already a while back. second two worlds epic edition (steam) is a free key from dlh.net so this is not an eligible key to use.
Ah, ok, didn't noticed that Betrayer was already taken, thanks! (I looked at the list and it was still there... to avoid missunderstanding I'm going to delete that row!)
Didn't noticed also that TW (great game imho) was free somewhere, mine comes from a bundlestar bundle (that I think is still on).
Anyway, thank you for that clarification! :)
Oathe: First someone took Betrayer already a while back. second two worlds epic edition (steam) is a free key from dlh.net so this is not an eligible key to use.
Logtck: Ah, ok, didn't noticed that Betrayer was already taken, thanks! (I looked at the list and it was still there... to avoid missunderstanding I'm going to delete that row!)
Didn't noticed also that TW (great game imho) was free somewhere, mine comes from a bundlestar bundle (that I think is still on).
Anyway, thank you for that clarification! :)
No problem. People often forget to remove the games they take from the list. Since you are new to heading about dlh.net you should check it out. There are also keys for knights and merchants hd, and one other game (can't remember which one) on there for free
I have an extra copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (GOG). The key expires on July 21st.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by TRAPsan
low rated
TRAPsan: I have an extra copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (GOG). The key expires on June 21st.
Can I have it?
pirateoftheah: May I take Schein (Steam) and leave Nihilumbra and Stealth Bastard Deluxe instead of it?
May I ask for Nihilumbra? I'll leave Eschalon: Book II (Gog) for it instead...

Also, since it's been sitting here for a month with no requests, I'm removing War: The Game from the list, I'll put up Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble (Steam) instead :)
Post edited June 21, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
WildHobgoblin: May I ask for Nihilumbra? I'll leave Eschalon: Book II (Gog) for it instead...
I'd like to take Eschalon and I'll leave NightSky for Steam.
pirateoftheah: May I take Schein (Steam) and leave Nihilumbra and Stealth Bastard Deluxe instead of it?
WildHobgoblin: May I ask for Nihilumbra? I'll leave Eschalon: Book II (Gog) for it instead...

Also, since it's been sitting here for a month with no requests, I'm removing War: The Game from the list, I'll put up Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble (Steam) instead :)
Code sent through the chat. Have fun! :)

pirateoftheah: Code sent through the chat. Have fun! :)
Thank you! I played the game for a liitle while at my brother's (some time ago), and had a good time with it, so I'm looking forward to playing it again :)
park_84: I'd like to take Eschalon and I'll leave NightSky for Steam.
Sure, PM is on its way...
Post edited June 21, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
WildHobgoblin: Sure, PM is on its way...
Received, thanks!
I'd like to take NightSky for steam and leave Five Nights at Freddy's for steam.
hawk108: I'd like to take NightSky for steam and leave Five Nights at Freddy's for steam.
I'll take Five Nights at Freddy's and leave Scribblenauts Unlimited and Starseed Pilgrim
WildHobgoblin: Also, since it's been sitting here for a month with no requests, I'm removing War: The Game from the list, I'll put up Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble (Steam) instead :)
Can I take Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble and leave Incoming Forces on Steam ?
hawk108: I'd like to take NightSky for steam and leave Five Nights at Freddy's for steam.
Check PM!