It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hawk108: I'd like to take NightSky for steam and leave Five Nights at Freddy's for steam.
theslitherydeee: I'll take Five Nights at Freddy's and leave Scribblenauts Unlimited and Starseed Pilgrim
I would like to have Scribblenauts Unlimited and would leave Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes.
hawk108: I'd like to take NightSky for steam and leave Five Nights at Freddy's for steam.
park_84: Check PM!
Thanks!

theslitherydeee: I'll take Five Nights at Freddy's and leave Scribblenauts Unlimited and Starseed Pilgrim
I just sent the key.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by hawk108
WildHobgoblin: Also, since it's been sitting here for a month with no requests, I'm removing War: The Game from the list, I'll put up Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble (Steam) instead :)
hitclub: Can I take Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble and leave Incoming Forces on Steam ?
Yep, and PM sent.
Phoenix19: I would like to have Scribblenauts Unlimited and would leave Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes.
Key sent
Phoenix19: I would like to have Scribblenauts Unlimited and would leave Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes.
theslitherydeee: Key sent
Thanks! List is updated.
I wonder why no one got interest in Supreme Commander... Is not a bad game.

Well, since has been like 2, almost 3 months since I offer that game here, I will take it back to create a Giveaway in Gog Gift Club; if you are interested, you are invited to join it there!

Cheers!
low rated
anyone interested in Supreme Commander?
Post edited July 17, 2015 by zxp930603
xananax: Avadon 2: The Corruption
I would be interested in this if it is still available.
I'm not sure if there's a conversion rate or anything, but I'm pretty sure my games are of "less" quality, so I'm offering more:
Realms of the Haunting
Culling of the Cows
Dead Bits
Space Hack
jlkawaii: I offer Torchlight 1 (GOG)
I would be interested to have Torchlight, if it´s still available. I will leave Inquisitor (GOG) to the list.
jlkawaii: I offer Torchlight 1 (GOG)
jesusburton: I would be interested to have Torchlight, if it´s still available. I will leave Inquisitor (GOG) to the list.
Would like Inquisitor (GOG), leaving Blackwell Epiphany (Steam).
Ingsoc85: Would like Inquisitor (GOG), leaving Blackwell Epiphany (Steam).
Bit of a chain going on. I wouldnt mind taking Blackwell Epiphany, it is the only one I dont have and havent played yet. Ill leave Not the Robots and Humanity Asset
jesusburton: I would be interested to have Torchlight, if it´s still available. I will leave Inquisitor (GOG) to the list.
Ingsoc85: Would like Inquisitor (GOG), leaving Blackwell Epiphany (Steam).
Torchlight was redeemed succesfully, and GOG key for Inquisitor has been sent to Ingsoc85.
Received Blackwell Epiphany. Added Humanity Asset and Not the Robots to the game list.
So, it's been a couple of months since I left Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes. As no one has claimed it, I will revoke it and leave:
Might & Magic VI-Pack (UPLAY)
iBomber Defense Pacific (STEAM)

Maybe I can raise some interest for those. ;o)
anyone willing to trade The Witcher 2 on Steam for the Witcher 2 on gog?