It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cardangrille: I'd like to ask for 18 Wheels of Steel and leave Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (for steam) if possible
Psyringe: In case that works (which it hopefully should :) ), I'd like to leave "Cities in Motion 2" for "Tesla Effect"
Of course, I just got 18 Wheels from Oathe so I'll send you Tesla Effect right now

cardangrille: I'd like to ask for 18 Wheels of Steel and leave Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (for steam) if possible
Oathe: I sent key. Let me know that you got it alright. I don't care for this new messaging system I must say. O.o
Yes, thank you again, it worked just fine!
Psyringe: In case that works (which it hopefully should :) ), I'd like to leave "Cities in Motion 2" for "Tesla Effect"
cardangrille: Of course, I just got 18 Wheels from Oathe so I'll send you Tesla Effect right now

Oathe: I sent key. Let me know that you got it alright. I don't care for this new messaging system I must say. O.o
cardangrille: Yes, thank you again, it worked just fine!
Cool. Your welcome. Hope you like it.
cardangrille: Of course, I just got 18 Wheels from Oathe so I'll send you Tesla Effect right now
Thanks, redeemed. :)

I'll add Cities in Motion 2 to our Googledoc.
Also, because I believe that Tesla Effect is probably worth more than that, I will add:
- Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold)
- Dark Scavenger
as well. :)
Psyringe: Thanks, redeemed. :)

Also, because I believe that Tesla Effect is probably worth more than that, I will add:
- Dark Scavenger
Can take Dark Scavenger and leave Darkbase 01?

Edit: Recieved, so Darkbase its up, updated the list too :)
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Lon_Chaney
Lon_Chaney: Can take Dark Scavenger and leave Darkbase 01?
Yes, sure. Key sent. :)
Psyringe: I'll add Cities in Motion 2 to our Googledoc.
- Dark Scavenger
Can I take Cities in Motion 2 and leave Incoming Forces on Steam ?

phandom:
I seen your post on the other thread , but this is the third request .
The game was replaced from the document with the new one , and now is back on the list and the new one is still in the list , I guess someone is messing with the list .

hitclub: I take Hitman: Absolution and leave ARMA: Gold Edition in return.
redetest: Could I have ARMA ? I'll add CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect on steam .
Demzon: I'll take ARMA and leave the Humble Origin Bundle 2 non-BTA Origin key (Redeems: Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest)
phandom: I'd like to take "ARMA: Gold Edition" and I will leave "Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy" to the list.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by hitclub
hitclub: Can take Sword of the Stars: The Pit and leave BoxesWithGuns on Steam ?
BoxesWithGuns was given away for free in the Groupees "Give Back" bundle, so I don't think it can be used here.
Psyringe: Thanks, redeemed. :)

- Dark Scavenger
If sword of the stars is available I'll take that, and leave Jones on fire (+soundtrack), and Schein (steam)
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Oathe
Oathe: If sword of the stars is available I'll take that, and leave Jones on fire (+soundtrack), and Schein (steam)
Yes, sure. :) Key sent. :)
hitclub: Can I take Cities in Motion 2 and leave Incoming Forces on Steam ?
I'm sorry, but I'm going to decline that offer. I'll also explain why.

I grew disenchanted with this thread here many months ago, because it had become infested with leeches who would only offer lowest-value keys of games that everybody already had. Even if someone made a high-quality addition to the list, the leeches usually brought the quality down within 2 swaps max.

I was very happy to see someone offering "Tesla Effect (Steam)", which has (to my knowledge) never been available for less than 5$ in stores, has been bundled only once (in Nov 2014), and is a pretty darn good game (though the latter is obviously a matter of opinion). Thus, in order to add something of comparable quality to the list, I offered "Cities in Motion 2", which (to my knowledge) also has never been available in stores for less than 5$, and has not been in bundles since Dec 2013, when it appeared in the BTA tier of the Humble Jumbo bundle.

You have first offered a game that has been available for free (BoxesWithGuns) for Sword of the Stars, and now offer "Incoming Forces" for CiM2. Incoming Forces is usually available together with "Incoming" for about 1.50$ when it goes on sale, and it has appeared in two bundles within the last 12 months. On Steam, Incoming Forces is available for a dollar right now. It's not a completely worthless offer, but I really don't think it's on the same level as Tesla Effect / CiM 2 are.

Of course, I may be wrong about something. So if there is a good reason why swapping CiM2 with Incoming Forces would not devalue the list of available games, then please state it, I may have overlooked something.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Psyringe
Edit NVM.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by leon30
hitclub:
It seems redetest got ARMA since he added his game on the list.
I'm gonna delete the entry for ARMA (if you don't mind) since it has been given.
Oathe: If sword of the stars is available I'll take that, and leave Jones on fire (+soundtrack), and Schein (steam)
May I take Schein (Steam) and leave Nihilumbra and Stealth Bastard Deluxe instead of it?
pirateoftheah: May I take Schein (Steam) and leave Nihilumbra and Stealth Bastard Deluxe instead of it?
PM Sent. =)
pirateoftheah: May I take Schein (Steam) and leave Nihilumbra and Stealth Bastard Deluxe instead of it?
Oathe: PM Sent. =)
Thank you very much, redeemed and having fun! :)
List updated with the new additions.