It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GrayWolf323: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/FGFo7/the-showdown-effect

my rep might be low but over the past year I've given away copies of Sonic Generations, Serious Sam 3 BFE Deluxe Edition and Penumbra Collector Pack to my fellow group members
wonderful :) this is why i love the old members
GrayWolf323: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/FGFo7/the-showdown-effect

my rep might be low but over the past year I've given away copies of Sonic Generations, Serious Sam 3 BFE Deluxe Edition and Penumbra Collector Pack to my fellow group members
entered thanks and +1 to get your rep up a bit ;)
triock: Is it the one with "you have no right to set a new rule" ? :P
liquidsnakehpks: yes most epic thing i have ever seen , hes a gog lover the new rules havent been updated in steam page since dark is busy with exams so he wont follow them lol
his epic words
"what if the gifter asks me to put 1$ for entering , and we dont are you going to impose rule"
me : yes
him:"conversation over "
Just to clarify a bit on this..

1. if a gifter asks that the winner must send him money through paypal or whatever, the admins will have a talk with that member about proper rule conduct. While it is in all gifters rights to make a custom rule, this shouldn't be taken advantage of, and such a case would not be viewed well in the gift club community.

2. the user cOOL was banned for not accepting Rule#10 even after conversations with both liquid and myself - throughout the conversation he was rude, insulting and hostile towards the group's rules and my management of the group - so it was quite an easy decision.
darknath: snip
All I can say - good job, darknath & liquidsnakehpks. :)
darknath:
There goes my master plan of charging $5 for every entry. Oh, well... :D

DarkoD13:
*cough*
Post edited June 13, 2013 by DarkoD13
high rated
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/0OYc7/sword-of-the-stars-complete-collection no strings or rules attached
DarkoD13: There goes my master plan of charging $5 for every entry. Oh, well... :D
Well, I guess you can charge.... and people has the right not to enter... ;p
high rated
Here is my feedback on the new rules.
I know I might be in the minority with how I feel, but I felt it necessary to express my opinion of what a great job I think the Admins & Mods are doing in creating a bit more rules & why I feel they are necessary.

I am completely fine with the new rules.
I know that there were quite a few people that have been taken advantage of in here.
including myself, Darko, Ian, Azrael, & others. (I dont know all of the people, but I know of more, through chatting in PMs with them)
Where a member was either using this club to trade their SteamGifts on GoG Trades or other some other trading forum such as Steam, & were caught doing it, or members were not activating their games.
Or the incident with Ian, where a member won a high profile game & caused drama with him & then left the group after the fact, just out spite.
It leaves a bad taste in veterans & people that have gifted to the group & really care about the success of the group.

For myself, I stopped gifting games for the group for awhile, & felt uncomfortable with it, & paranoid of being fucked over again.
I gift to this group because I enjoy this forum & the GoG members in it.
I only have 1 main group where I gift games to on SteamGifts.
This is that group.

I gift to in hopes that people truly enter b/c they want the game & want to play the game, & don't abuse the rules & use the game elsewhere or not activate the game at all in their account.
That they don't fuck over the members that truly want to play the game.
I also have a pet peeve where I don't see how hard it is to say thank you to the person who made the giveaway.
It doesn't take very long.
If your not fast in typing, people can even copy & past another persons Thank you above them. lol!
Its just lazy & rude, when people dont thank or acknowledge the gifter.
Even after the game is given to them, its not hard to acknowledge them with a Thank you so the gifter knows that you received the game.
But that is my own personal opinion.

Just like it isn't hard to spend some time in this forum to chat a little, which is what this club was made for.
To be active in GoG forums by chatting with others in them.
The Giveaways just seemed like an incentive for activity, which is quite nice if you think about it because nobody forced anyone to enter the GoG Gift Club & become a member in here.
Everyone did this of their own free will.

In any other group/club on Steam, that is giving away games, this is what is expected in active, private, Gift Clubs:

1) Activity
2) Contributing
3) Participation

When people have taken advantage of the members in here & are only in here for themselves & not for the success of the group or caring for the members in it.
Then the group will slowly deteriorate, due to gifters feeling resentful & unappreciated for working hard at keeping the group strong & thriving.
Things were not working & morale was low with some of the gifters, which led to them being paranoid about people entering their giveaways, due to past bad experiences.
I'm not saying this just for myself but for others that have also expressed to me in private that they have also felt this exact same way.
Paying it forward helps also keep this group active & thriving & should be a requirement.
I don't think we need to watch people like a hawk where they should only enter X amount of giveaways for the same price point that they also giveaway so that it is evened out.
The group isn't asking people to even out their giveaway ratio & the Admins. hold a list of what people have given in giveaways & call out others when they haven't evened out their ratio.
This is pretty standard procedure in what is expected in other private groups to make it fair, so people win & give back the exact same point percentage as received.

If you compare this Club to other active, private groups on Steam, then, these new rules are actually not that heavy in restriction.
It sucks that these rules had to start being incorporated into the Club, due to others being taken advantage of. But I firmly believe that they will help the Club in the long run & that the group will start becoming more closer with each other & more active in GoG forums, b/c it pushes people to make more of an effort.
That is my two cents on the subject.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Death2Videodrome
enclaver:
DarkoD13: I don't know why you got suspended on SG, but I don't think anyone in our community hates you. Don't worry about it. :)

Also, people should keep in mind that when you reply to someone on a giveaway page, the only way they can see your reply is if they visit the page again. Those replies don't show up if you press the "View Replies" button.
Thank you for encoraging words :)

After I have been reported from here, steamgift support had a deep inspection over my account. They found 1 game I won that is not redeemed. Its Call of Juarez that is forbidden in my country, but you can know that only when you try to redeem it, I mean I can visit it's page and all. I told the gifter to reroll, but he was very kind and gifted me another game and told me he will gift Call of Juarez to his m8, and ask me to click that I have received the game.

I tried to explain this to SG support, but still no answer. Anyway, the ban is for 5 days.
high rated
A quick one.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ys0yC/avencast-rise-of-the-mage
I have an easy policy on this sort of thing. If I don't qualify for something, I move on. I appreciate the sentiment behind the high number of gifts given out on GOG (and have benefit numerous times), and that's the case regardless of whether I'm eligible for something.

So, thanks again.
well some of the rules are working I have none in my GA but all the entries so far have left a message;) That is good manners all and without having too and all
My 1st non-bundle giveaway has ended and gift sent to Malvoisin. Enjoy!
enclaver:
That's unfortunate. It was a nice thing of the gifter to do, but pressing the "received" button without activating the particular game is against the rules. Actually, I'm pretty sure that giving away region-restricted games is also against SG rules, so that was the gifter's mistake. In any case, at least you avoided a permanent suspension on SG. Try being more careful in the future and make sure you're the only one with access to your account.
Death2Videodrome:
Well said.
I joined my first small private group a couple of weeks ago and I have to do math to calculate my "ratio". XD
Post edited June 13, 2013 by DarkoD13
Did anyone else look at c00l's SG profile? Man, that guy loves to giveaway games, over $2000 worth. But I clicked on 10-15 of them and couldnt find any for this group. I just find something wrong in that. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Edit: What I meant was if someone wants to be part of this group or any group for that matter, and they enter giveaways for said group, why would they not make a single giveaway for that group? Its only fair, isn't it? Not doing that only makes you a leech and why would the members of that group feel good about having you in it?
Post edited June 13, 2013 by teshra