It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dear Esther giveaway has ended, congratulations Daynov!
Capsized giveaway has also ended, congratulations especline!

I'll send a confirmation email first, and then I'll email the keys.
Only slightly annoyed since I haven't been able to gift anything to the group for about a year now, which means I haven't given back to the v3 Club and can't join an increasing amount of the giveaways. I'm trying to redeem myself, but even when I do get a spare key/copy, I tend to just throw it to the ninjas >.>

Next time I have a spare Steam key, I'll be sure to make a giveaway for it in here.
Hello good people of GOG Gift Club.

Today I have seen my name on this topic in a very negative context. Also I noticed I was banned from steamgift group and steamgift website. I would try to apologize and explain everything that happend, because I would really not like that someone hates me from this forum.

The thing is I was not at my home computer for quite some time now, and I managed to get banned while I didn't use the site. I started reading this forum and saw several people telling me to not enter their giveaways and things like that. Than I realized my ignorant little brother is using my computer at home. I talked to him and found out that he was randomly entering the giveaways (naturally aiming for those from group because of few people in them), and he wasn't even visiting the gog forum, or reading descriptions from steamgifts. I am terribly sorry for his doing, and I will make sure that this kind of thing never happend with my account again.

Today I talked with "liquidsnakehpks" and asked him to explain me everything what happened from this side. He told me I broke the rules three time, and I'm terribly sorry for that. The worst thing is that I never came to this forum to talk with you people, and still continued to enter the giveaways I was forbitten to enter.

I really care about this community and as I said I will do my best to get people to not hate me. I hope you will understand that this was missunderstanding, and I'm really sorry for any damage I have done. I never though my brother was interested in steamgifts, but from now on I won't allow him the access.

Thank you reading this wall of text
Enclaver
Garugo: Only slightly annoyed since I haven't been able to gift anything to the group for about a year now, which means I haven't given back to the v3 Club and can't join an increasing amount of the giveaways. I'm trying to redeem myself, but even when I do get a spare key/copy, I tend to just throw it to the ninjas >.>

Next time I have a spare Steam key, I'll be sure to make a giveaway for it in here.
Free Games if you can't afford to buy games but still want to gift I know others that do the same as do I.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by SirEyeball
high rated
If there's someone that still haven't it, here's another chance

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/u1pru/rome-total-war
enclaver:
I don't know why you got suspended on SG, but I don't think anyone in our community hates you. Don't worry about it. :)

Also, people should keep in mind that when you reply to someone on a giveaway page, the only way they can see your reply is if they visit the page again. Those replies don't show up if you press the "View Replies" button.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by DarkoD13
Garugo: Only slightly annoyed since I haven't been able to gift anything to the group for about a year now, which means I haven't given back to the v3 Club and can't join an increasing amount of the giveaways. I'm trying to redeem myself, but even when I do get a spare key/copy, I tend to just throw it to the ninjas >.>

SirEyeball: Free Games if you can't afford to buy games but still want to gift I know others that do the same as do I.
I will vouch for sireyeball, as I am one of those who get games that way. You can fill out surveys, watch videos, etc, and get points for games. It works out great! As for customer service, I had an issue once with a key and they promptly resolved it. I have gotten $250 worth of games, and given a bunch of them away to fellow gogers :)
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/FGFo7/the-showdown-effect

my rep might be low but over the past year I've given away copies of Sonic Generations, Serious Sam 3 BFE Deluxe Edition and Penumbra Collector Pack to my fellow group members
Post edited June 13, 2013 by GrayWolf323
Thanks for the giveaway! :D
high rated
Gumboy - Crazy Adventures
Open for 24h, no rules.
Excellent giveaways today! +rep to all of you.

Have a nice early weekend guys!
This arrogant user
gog username : he refused to post lmao is this Kabus
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/c00L
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026324627/
has been perma kicked for not accepting the group rules despite me trying to explain them
Post edited June 13, 2013 by liquidsnakehpks
liquidsnakehpks: This arrogant user http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026324627/
has been perma kicked for not accepting the group rules despite me trying to explain them
Is it the one with "you have no right to set a new rule" ? :P
triock: Is it the one with "you have no right to set a new rule" ? :P
Yeah. And I'm pretty sure he's an old user here, with a high rep, which makes me sad.
liquidsnakehpks: This arrogant user http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026324627/
triock: Is it the one with "you have no right to set a new rule" ? :P
yes most epic thing i have ever seen , hes a gog lover the new rules havent been updated in steam page since dark is busy with exams so he wont follow them lol
his epic words
"what if the gifter asks me to put 1$ for entering , and we dont are you going to impose rule"
me : yes
him:"conversation over "