It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mindatlarge: snip
ErekoseDM: dont forget to read this one

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3/post1
Thank you...guess i can just post the keys in the forums then since my rep is 10 off.
mindatlarge: Here's my Steam Gifts profile. http://www.steamgifts.com/user/myndatlarge

I have a lot of games to give away that I have duplicates of and games I got in bundles that I'll never play and I'd rather give them to fellow GoGers than random other people. Thanks! :)
Please see my PM... thanks ;-)
Can i get a invite?

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/RedixRO

Thank you.
Post edited August 17, 2014 by Redix
Welcome.
high rated
LiquidSnake and I thought it might be a good idea to address the GOG Gift Club rules on a specific basis just so everyone can get on the same page regarding this group. We’ve tried to keep the rules to a minimum and not overly enforce them since this is a semi-public group, so if we appear to be disinclined to ban people out-right, that is the reason – this is just a friendly group of Goglodytes and someone has to seriously misbehave before we’re inclined to take action.

The general principal of this group is that GA’s are not required by any member but hey; if you have won a lot, give back. This is a friendly group – please use your manners and make a point to thank gifters in their GA’s, on the forum and definitely via PM if you win. It is just common courtesy.

Every gift is welcome – hey, many of us miss bundles for one reason or another so we don’t judge gifts – a gift is a gift.

Lastly, if you have been banned by Steamgifts for whatever reason, just accept that if we find out you will be suspended from this group for a month – we are not monitoring the members 24/7 but if you’re behaving poorly by SG’s standards then we think you might need a break.

Anyway, here are the rules as they are posted on the Steam group with some clarification for each rule;

Rule #1: Rules are subject to change by admins at any time!

We rarely change the rules but this rule allows the moderators some flexibility.

Rule #2: Only members on gog.com (registered at least 3 months ago) may join.

We rarely enforce this rule. If a new member to GOG.com attains 40 rep in less than three months of joining GOG.com and asks to join, we currently send them an invite.

Rule #3: Only active members of the gog.com forum are allowed to join (MINIMUM REP of 40) applies to all members old and new (v1,v2,v3). Profiles will be checked for activeness, anyone inactive for long time (min 6 months will be removed) .

You do need to be a member of GOG.com and have 40 rep although we occasionally make exceptions if a member has been on GOG for a long time and doesn’t have 40 rep – in that case we’ll issue an invite and check to see if the person has attained 40 rep in one month. We rarely enforce the “activeness” section of this rule – currently we have 340 members some of which have not posted on GOG.com or logged onto Steamgifts.com in a very long time. At some point, we may look to reduce the membership due to a pretty clear “no longer active on GOG or Steamgifts”.

Rule #4: Gifts are run by allowing only participants who are a member of this group on steamgifts.com.

This one doesn’t need an explanation – you can’t join unless you post your Steamgifts.com profile link.

Rule #5: Links to giveaways are to be posted in the giveaway thread .

This one doesn’t really need an explanation – if you host a GA for the group, post it in the GOG thread so that members can enter.

Rule #6: Invites are only allowed to be requested in the invite thread! (THIS THREAD).. NOT through personal messages either on GOG or STEAM to admins!!! nor in the giveaway thread!

We have a master list of every member and using the invite thread helps us refer back to your request, helps the admins make timely invites and provides a place for issues to be posted in order to keep the GA thread only for GA links and thank-you’s.

Rule #7: A steamgifts.com profile link MUST be posted when asking for invites!

See rule 6 – we track our member’s GOG profile name, the SG profile and the Steam profile. If you’re ever unclear as to who the Goglodyte is that won your gift, please ask – we’re happy to help by providing their GOG.com name and a link to find them here on GOG.com

Rule #8: These rules are not hard to read or follow, therefore if they ARE broken, e.g. you request an invite, but have signed up the day before and have 1 rep, then an additional +1 month and +15 rep requirement is placed on you!

Self-explanatory – read the rules ;-p

Rule #9: If any of the SG rules are broken (e.g. creating fake giveaways or failing to activate won games, suspension from SG), you can be suspended or even banned from the gift club - this will be a judgment call by the admins based on your track record.

Self-explanatory – we’re part of Steamgifts so if you break their rules, you are breaking our rules as well. But we take that rule-breaking a bit more seriously by imposing a one month suspension from this group for any suspension on Steamgifts.com. Repeated suspensions may lead to a permanent ban from this group.

Rule #10: While it is not required for you to make giveaways for the Group, frequent winners and older members will be checked for their contributions. If you are just winning here without a single giveaway for the group in a long time, inactive in appreciating other giveaways, poor response to gifters etc., this will result in you being kicked out of the group. Please do not get into any of these bad habits or think that this group is for leeching where you can be inactive and just enter giveaways.

I think this rule is probably where many members are the most unclear. So allow me to clarify;
This group has exactly zero GA requirements. You can join and never gift a single game. However, if you do win a bunch of games from this group, we DO expect you to give back. Please don’t be a leecher that only joined this group to win games – after all it’s called “gift club”, so if you never gift then well are you really a member? I guess what we mean is that bundles are cheap and there are a lot of ways to get games to gift – so figure it out if you’ve won a lot. Ok?

Oh and manners matter - if we discover that you are failing to thank gifters in their GA thread, on the forum or by PM when you win a gift, you may be suspended or banned. This group runs on good will - if you disturb that good will too often, then this is not the gift group for you.

Rule #11: Respect the Admins and other members of the group, any abuse reported here or on GOG.com with proof will result in kick. Your conduct in the GOG.com forums will be taken into consideration if you are reported to be a bad person (spammer, scammer, abusing members, breaking giveaway rules). This group is for honest and friendly GOG.com members.

This rule is also self-explanatory. If you are suspended, regardless of your feeling that it may not “be fair”, arguing or begging the moderators to reinstate you is not the solution. Generally treat others the way you would like to be treated. If we discover that you're breaking rules, abusing members or otherwise acting badly, we reserve the right to ban you from this group.

Rule #12: Each time you are removed from the group temporarily for breaking any of the above rules, a cool down period is applied only after which you can re-apply for the group and rejoin. 1st kick - 1 month, 2nd kick - 3 months, 3rd kick - 6 months, 4th kick - banned forever.

Yeah, on this one, just don’t do stupid stuff like get suspended on Steamgifts. It really takes a lot for us to think you should be perma-banned so if SG suspends you for three days and we give you a one month suspension, just deal – it’s not forever. But if you start an unpleasant campaign to get reinstated? Yeah, maybe not a good idea.

We really, really, really want a pleasant place where every member – gifter or not – feels like they can enjoy the group… Just that – enjoy the group. Make sense?

Last note: If you have specific concerns about another member, please PM liquidsnake. He will add your concerns to the watchlist. We are endeavoring to ensure that every member has an enjoyable time as part of this group but we do not like to create a lot of drama except where a specific response may be warranted.

Keep it friendly! ;-p

~Momo over and out~
~~also cross posted in the GA thread~~
Post edited August 17, 2014 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Anyway, here are the rules as they are posted on the Steam group with some clarification for each rule;
Suggestion: Put rule #8 at the very top, in ALL CAPS, AND BOLD...ER :P
Ought to get people's attention a bit easier ;)
Momo1991: Anyway, here are the rules as they are posted on the Steam group with some clarification for each rule;
Spinorial: Suggestion: Put rule #8 at the very top, in ALL CAPS, AND BOLD...ER :P
Ought to get people's attention a bit easier ;)
Well I think ALL the rules are important and apologize if my post was TL:DR...

Now go read ALL teh rulez ;-p
I would like an invite please :). Thanks!

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/01kipper
Welcome
Excellent clarification of the rules by momo , i hope the confusion that some members had is clear now.
I would also like to add more clarifications to that.

Now recently i have been getting reports such as "member x is a ....warn him once or member y is a ...issue a temp ban or some of the members who were removed recently saying they were not warned before.

I would like to say it clearly now "NO member will be issued warnings or temporary bans unless it's a extremely rare case" Once you have broken the rules or have been proven to be a leecher in the group it's lights out for good . Here is the reason why.

Clarification regarding no warnings/temporary suspensions:

As you know from earlier events steam gifts does not allow or endorse group rules which means the only thing they will accept as a reason for re-rolls in group is "member was removed from group" .

As some members who did re-rolls recently found out that , now if you ask for a re-roll under this condition steam gifts also requests you get a screenshot of the group history from us to verify that the member was removed before your reported giveaway ended.

Which means if they notice that we are temporarily removing people and adding them back , they sure won't be approving anymore re-rolls and will probably say "the member is not removed he might get added back later again hence your re-roll request is rejected" Which would lead to a ugly situation.

Therefore i would like to say to all members "The Rules themselves are your final warnings do not expect anything more".
If there is any real mistake or a extreme rare case , you can always explain your position to the mods based on which you might be given a warning or a temp suspension instead of permanent ban, i hope the members understand the situation here.

More Rules and Giveaways
I would like to again insist we would not want to impose stricter rules that some private groups might have because the aim of the group is to be a gog gift club where kind generous members of the awesome gog community can get together and help other members of the group receive games.

Our job here is to make sure no one abuses this generosity by leeching excessively and ensuring that unkind and ungrateful people are not in the group.
You are free to giveaway anything you like there is no such things as "Bundle Trash" or "Non bundle" giveaway since any game can be in bundles these days, i am sure someone will appreciate anything you giveaway.

As always if you encounter a problem feel free to pm us. I would also thank all the members for respecting these rules and the awesome giveaways.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
Greetings, everyone.

May I humbly enquire for an invite?

This is my profile: Steamgifts SilensPoetae

Thanks.
Welcome.
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ZCJT1/take-on-helicopters

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/cBxwe/arma-tactics

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Oq8M4/the-lord-of-the-rings-online-steely-dawn-starter-pack
wy4786:
Thanks for the very nice giveaways, but you have to post them here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways

^_^
I have definitely given more games than I won from this group. At least I won't be kicked any time soon.

Thanks for the clarification guys!