It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DubConqueror: I've been mostly busy sleeping, working and eating most of the day. Did I miss Shelter in the meantime? What post has the most recent list-of-things-that-were-and-won't-come-back-again?
RabiatorG0G: List
Thanks. So we're just past half-way round 3.
Time to refresh my beverage...ho-hum
DubConqueror: I've been mostly busy sleeping, working and eating most of the day. Did I miss Shelter in the meantime? What post has the most recent list-of-things-that-were-and-won't-come-back-again?
You haven't missed it. I'm waiting for Shelter as well : )
This was, if nothing else, a surprise. I wasn't expecting Luftrusters to kill the sale. Course I wasn't expecting this many copies of it either. Just proves you should never count your chickeanes until they hatch.
HypersomniacLive: Taking a short break - what did I miss and what are you folks up in here?
Mostly commenting on the weird rep flood a few pages back, and watching games tick down at mostly slow rates. :)
No.

Edit: Took me wayyy to long to find the button to embed an URL ...
Post edited May 15, 2014 by eiii
txnca: So you got it for free or for a much reduced price. I really want it as I love the first one. I remember playing it on the C64 way back when it first came out.
heikiheikijp: You can pre-order a DRM free copy from the developers for $30 at
http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com
this won't give you access to the beta, though.
Thanks! That is new. Last time I was there they had just switched to Steam with the beta so there were no DRM free copies to buy at all.
heikiheikijp: You can pre-order a DRM free copy from the developers for $30 at
http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com
this won't give you access to the beta, though.
Cool, thanks for that! I will take them up on the $30 donation for a copy upon release. But later, when my gaming funds have recovered!
Narcia_: You haven't missed it. I'm waiting for Shelter as well : )
Though I might still missing. Going out to watch a movie in 15 minutes, ' La huitieme jour' .
dcgelfling: I know it's been about a million pages since this was posted, but I finally restarted Firefox this morning and thank you thank you thank you.
Right! This was a nice present!
high rated
IAmSinistar: Mostly commenting on the weird rep flood a few pages back, and watching games tick down at mostly slow rates. :)
What rep flood (sorry, too tired & lazy to go check)?
And what's the deal with Luftrausers? It's up for an hour already and looks like it's going to take at least another one.
Luftrausers for 40% off isn't doing so well the third time around. I think I'll use this stand still to actually play some games!
RabiatorG0G: List
DubConqueror: Thanks. So we're just past half-way round 3.
I'm not very sure about "half-way", though. We've passed 50 games, but... we're still looking at wonderful Keane minions such as Tomb Raider, Humans Must Answer and Entomorph. In terms of remaining time, I'd say we're not yet past the midpoint (and I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong on this).
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Pica-Ludica
Sufyan: I think I'll use this stand still to actually play some games!
Now c'mon, let's not go crazy here!
Sufyan: Luftrausers for 40% off isn't doing so well the third time around. I think I'll use this stand still to actually play some games!
Wish had your inner stenght ... Would love to play some Age of Mythology but I just cannot take my eyes of the deals ...