It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: The first one is the one I fell in love with. The second improves some of the handling issues with the first, but my personal vote still goes for the first game. The optimum is to get both so that you can enjoy the seeing both stories with full understanding.
Khajiin: I would agree with this. LBA1 was the first one I played and its graphics and playstyle were something new to me.

So i'D go with LBA 1 as my favorite.
Excellent, picked up the first during this sale and am looking forward to it
Has anyone worked out the try meaning of the ladybug yet? It's been bugging me for days.
Khajiin: I would agree with this. LBA1 was the first one I played and its graphics and playstyle were something new to me.
I have watched a video, it looks so odd that it already looks good again :). Seems to be a fun game. And it's rated high and praised everywhere.
ChrisSD: Has anyone worked out the try meaning of the ladybug yet? It's been bugging me for days.
I could try to see a meaning in 2-and-a-half dots on it's shield meaning half-way-round-3, but the thing is, these 2-and-a-half dots have been there bugging me since the beginning.
So I have to go to work here in the next several minutes. I'll be gone about 2-3 hours. If Grimm happens to pop up, could someone grab me a copy? I will gladly Paypal the price or gift you a similar price game later when I am back.
Gnostic: I supported Wasteland 2 kickstarter, but is unhappy that they actually charge a higher price for beta and follow the business model of planetary annihilation.

You are suppose to get it cheaper when it is out of beta........ what logic.............

Anyway it seems fun so keep an eye on it after it come out of beta
txnca: So you got it for free or for a much reduced price. I really want it as I love the first one. I remember playing it on the C64 way back when it first came out.
You can pre-order a DRM free copy from the developers for $30 at
http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com
this won't give you access to the beta, though.
Well, after monitoring the Luftrausers sale closely up to now, I deem that I can safely go and have an hour's sleep. So, as my dad used to tell my mom all those years ago, "Come on dear, we need to go to sleep, it's clear that our visitors want to leave now". Later, all!
Missed Zork, anyone happen to have a spare?I can pick up something upcoming from the sale to trade.
high rated
Taking a short break - what did I miss and what are you folks up in here?
ConfigBotNr74: Next Test, down rep next 10 pages..... Just Joking.
Hey look it's a lonely script kiddie's cry for attention. Go find some friends.
Well you know it might be one of this games which are still playable today but are only gold in the minds of people who played it during their youth.

Think of it as a funny little mixture of adventure/jump and run mixture with a cute artstyle and a message of freedom to tell.

It should reach Playstation One standards in terms of gameplay and so on.

But hell it's just $2 which are even less in € or other currencies ... I could probably get a ice popstick for that money but it's just priceless to be among the people to tell of the glorious past of pc games.

You know its always been better in the past! :D
ChrisSD: Has anyone worked out the try meaning of the ladybug yet? It's been bugging me for days.
Is there a meaning? Ladybugs are supposed to be good luck, plus they come out in spring, so I assumed that was all there was to it.
I've been mostly busy sleeping, working and eating most of the day. Did I miss Shelter in the meantime? What post has the most recent list-of-things-that-were-and-won't-come-back-again?
DubConqueror: I've been mostly busy sleeping, working and eating most of the day. Did I miss Shelter in the meantime? What post has the most recent list-of-things-that-were-and-won't-come-back-again?
List
txnca: I hate the new Firefox layout. Preferred the last one with the menu in red tag at the top left of the screen.
Dawnreader: Use the Force, Luke!
I know it's been about a million pages since this was posted, but I finally restarted Firefox this morning and thank you thank you thank you.