It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I have to leave the house in 5 minutes but I have to know what the next pair is °.°

The tension °.°
high rated
Hm, truhlik77 and Gilberg aren't high, but foxworks is.

Interpret that comment how you will :P
high rated
truhlik77: Can someone provide me link for round 3 list? thanks
There you go:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post8759
high rated
Thu, 15 May 2014 15:36:16 UTC: Luftrausers - 40% off ($5.99) - 400
high rated
Luftrausers. Is Entomorph next?
high rated
Austrobogulator: I'm seeing it too, so you're not crazy (well, you might be crazy, I don't know).
IAmSinistar: It's still happening. It seems to lag behind about a dozen posts, but as new ones come on, older ones get promoted to "high rated".
It starts with one of your posts :P (8783, don't know how to quote the link).
high rated
IAmSinistar: It's still happening. It seems to lag behind about a dozen posts, but as new ones come on, older ones get promoted to "high rated".
foxworks: Maybe someone is sleep deprived and a little delirious :D
Seems to happen right about when a post is three minutes old. Wonder if there's a crazed uprep script out there? :)

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw it happen to two-minute-old posts. Might be the count then.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by IAmSinistar
high rated
Next one after this will be a random from elsewhere on that round 2 list....
high rated
foxworks: Maybe someone is sleep deprived and a little delirious :D
IAmSinistar: Seems to happen right about when a post is three minutes old. Wonder if there's a crazed uprep script out there? :)
That's a first!
high rated
Niggles: Next one after this will be a random from elsewhere on that round 2 list....
Lord, give me shelter.....
high rated
44 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
high rated
IAmSinistar: Was there a system glitch or am I the only one seeing a swath of comments that are all "high rated" in an unbroken block?
Now that you talked about it, it stopped. You killed the love, IAmSinistar! :(
high rated
Uh ok cool

Hope a keaner will come after entomorph so i can enjoy the rest of the sale with you guys when i'm back :3
high rated
txnca: It looks good, but not sure how good it is as I did not get in on the kickstarter plan and refuse to pay $60 to Steam for it.
Same, I would have gladly done the $30 kickstarter price, but $60 for an early access copy on Steam? I don't think so.
high rated
Niggles: Next one after this will be a random from elsewhere on that round 2 list....
Niggles! check your PM please :D