It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Yet, it seems to have stayed in the 100+ range for many minutes.
HypersomniacLive: It's almost done now, are you waiting for a specific game?
Nope, just commenting.
Thanks to everyone who worked on this thread.

I can't help thinking Wasteland 1 will be tough to appreciate for most of you who aren't used to 1980s computer game mechanics. And that's without all the floppy swapping you had to do back in time. Computers used to be hard to operate, you understand.

Is Aarklash good? If so, why? I keep seeing people mentioning it, so I ask.
Neverfree: Any idea when Swat will be making an appearance?
Alien8n: Pure guess but I'd bet somewhere near no 50
Arghhh, let's hope all the Keanes are in the back :)
Windebieste: Instead of 3 days waiting for limited copies of one game to show up at 90% discount that I might miss, I'd rather have a full range of 100 titles in unlimited volume available for 24 hours at 50% off.
I think plenty of people would beg to differ.Lot of those games wont sell at 50% off. Heck normal GOG promo's are 60% of higher.
Wasteland took 2 minutes in the first round, 13 minutes in the second round, and now 53 minutes in the final round. It will be interesting to see if and how that ends up relating to the overall round length.

Next game is: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:51:56 UTC: Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves - 85% off ($2.24) - 600

Well done, Alien8n!
Sang-Froid. I was wondering whether they dropped the pattern, but as it seems, it's still accurate.
Any spare copies of Riven floating around?
Alien8n: Pure guess but I'd bet somewhere near no 50
Neverfree: Arghhh, let's hope all the Keanes are in the back :)
that's purely based on the fact in the last 2 rounds it was around 25 and 75, so I'm guessing midpoint for round 3...
anyone got the list of games as they came up in the second round?
Neverfree: Arghhh, let's hope all the Keanes are in the back :)
Alien8n: that's purely based on the fact in the last 2 rounds it was around 25 and 75, so I'm guessing midpoint for round 3...
Better than them being with the last of them I suppose :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Neverfree
Grargar: Sang-Froid. I was wondering whether they dropped the pattern, but as it seems, it's still accurate.
But if the pattern holds we have no idea what's next...

Please be Democracy 3......
Austrobogulator: Sigh, Zork was after Hitman =[
Tarnicus: Did you make the mistake of sleeping as well?
:( Yes. Sleeping should be made a crime.
Niggles: anyone got the list of games as they came up in the second round?
Here.
Pidgeot: Wasteland took 2 minutes in the first round, 13 minutes in the second round, and now 53 minutes in the final round. It will be interesting to see if and how that ends up relating to the overall round length.
Interesting observation, now I am dreading the third keaning of Alan Wake and Tomb Raider. :)
Niggles: anyone got the list of games as they came up in the second round?
Page 200