It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberevil: I'm sort of afraid to ask how ELSE you'd share them, other than to eat them, but yea?
Alien8n: Surely as a sacrifice to Cthulhu?
Sssh... you will summon Licurg every time you mention sacrifice.
Tarnicus: The dreaded question...has Aarklash round 3 been and gone and I got word I missed round 2 (and possibly those looking out for the game for me all missed it too lol)
not went by on round three yet, it went real fast in round 2 under 2 mins
Tarnicus: The dreaded question...has Aarklash round 3 been and gone and I got word I missed round 2 (and possibly those looking out for the game for me all missed it too lol)
Not yet! :)
...Waitland, The Original Keane is upon us...
Cyberevil: "CyberEvil rips a clip at Wasteland 1... and hits for 1 points of damage"
Classic! I have many memories of fights like that in many games but in particular Wasteland and The Bard's Tale series were renowned for it :)
Does anybody know if Zork anthology is yet to come in round 3? I missed it the first two times.
Pie4prez: Does anybody know if Zork anthology is yet to come in round 3? I missed it the first two times.
It still hasn't made an appearance.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Grargar
Any idea when Swat will be making an appearance?
Cyberevil: "CyberEvil rips a clip at Wasteland 1... and hits for 1 points of damage"
Tarnicus: Classic! I have many memories of fights like that in many games but in particular Wasteland and The Bard's Tale series were renowned for it :)
yea I think it literally said "rips a clip" when you unloaded an automatic weapon... That was where I was attempting to go anyway :)
Briareos262: Well it did win numous awards back in its heyday when it was released. Its truely an awesome game that was a bit ahead of its time, it just didn't have the nicer technology we have now. Fallout is also that its spiritual sequel to Wasteland ^_^

So yeah they truly are classic gems.
It's a brilliant game! *crawls back into oldtimer's cave*

And thanks for the replies that I haven' missed Aarklash a 3rd time.
round 2 is gone...
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
Neverfree: Any idea when Swat will be making an appearance?
Pure guess but I'd bet somewhere near no 50
Austrobogulator: Sigh, Zork was after Hitman =[
Did you make the mistake of sleeping as well?
Grargar: Yet, it seems to have stayed in the 100+ range for many minutes.
It's almost done now, are you waiting for a specific game?
DBL3: To be honest i don't like this kind of promo sale where you have to stay here whole day for your favourite game and then to miss it.

It's not very funny
I agree. It's also a waste of time and very inefficient.

Instead of 3 days waiting for limited copies of one game to show up at 90% discount that I might miss, I'd rather have a full range of 100 titles in unlimited volume available for 24 hours at 50% off.

For example, this time around, my wishlist has reduced by 3. I bought another 3 items out of interest sake. Then there's another 6 items on my wishlist that are also appearing in this sale and I don't know if I will have opportunity to buy them or not - I'll just have to hang around to find out but I DO have other shit in my life I have to deal with as a priority so I don't mind if I miss out on those.

Now if all the games were available simultaneously for 24 hours as a lot of 100 instead of individually, yes, I would have happily bought all 12 titles (or more) at 50% off rather than hang around for 3 days and snag half of that for less.

You do the math. This sale is grossly inefficient and wasteful in every possible way.

So you're right. It's not very funny.

-Windebieste.