It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neverfree: What flavor is he into?
Alien8n: Do you have any despair or desolation flavour?
I got Tears of the Orphans and one randomly called Ellen DeGeneres... not so sure about that one..
Cyberevil: "CyberEvil rips a clip at Wasteland 1... and hits for 1 points of damage"
Reminds me of a D&D game a played once. tower full of vampires...

"You enter the main room, there are 5 vampires"

*Turn unded* *Natural 20*

"You enter the 1st floor room, there are 6 vampires"

"You enter the 2nd floor room, there are 8 vampires"

"You enter the top floor room, there are 4 vampires and a vampire lord"

*Turn unded* *rolls 19*
deleuz: Has anyone spotted a pattern for round 3 ordering?
It sure follows the pairs pattern from round two, but can't say I found a pattern to the jumps each pair makes.
jetarr: Possibly the flavor of torn human souls?
That sounds acceptable...
Neverfree: What flavor is he into?
pretty sure Hastur ran off with all of those.
Wasteland - The Original Keanelassic is sure taking its sweet time. :)
Grargar: True to its name, Wasteland wastes our time.
HypersomniacLive: A bit too harsh - it has pushed almost 800 copies in less than 40' in this round alone, not a small achievement for a game its age.
Yet, it seems to have stayed in the 100+ range for many minutes.
HypersomniacLive: It sure follows the pairs pattern from round two, but can't say I found a pattern to the jumps each pair makes.
Doesn't seem like it's following the pairs from round 1.
Spectrum_Legacy: Alien is Codemaster here!
Same as round 2, groups of 2 in a row, but taken from round 2's list. so I'm guessing Sang Froid is next
Spectrum_Legacy: Alien is Codemaster here!
Alien8n: Same as round 2, groups of 2 in a row, but taken from round 2's list. so I'm guessing Sang Froid is next
ah, I see! :D

thanks.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
HypersomniacLive: It sure follows the pairs pattern from round two, but can't say I found a pattern to the jumps each pair makes.
deleuz: Doesn't seem like it's following the pairs from round 1.
The pairs are from round 2's list, so at a guess Sang Froid should be next followed by a new random pair
The dreaded question...has Aarklash round 3 been and gone and I got word I missed round 2 (and possibly those looking out for the game for me all missed it too lol)
Alien8n: Same as round 2, groups of 2 in a row, but taken from round 2's list. so I'm guessing Sang Froid is next
You really are quite good at this, GOG may actually have to hire you so that they can keep their methods under wraps. ;)

Tarnicus: The dreaded question...has Aarklash round 3 been and gone and I got word I missed round 2 (and possibly those looking out for the game for me all missed it too lol)
No hasn't appeared for Round 3 yet. :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by stg83
Tarnicus: The dreaded question...has Aarklash round 3 been and gone and I got word I missed round 2 (and possibly those looking out for the game for me all missed it too lol)
Nope, you still have one more chance. Don't mess it!
Grargar: True to its name, Wasteland wastes our time.
HypersomniacLive: A bit too harsh - it has pushed almost 800 copies in less than 40' in this round alone, not a small achievement for a game its age.
Well it did win numous awards back in its heyday when it was released. Its truely an awesome game that was a bit ahead of its time, it just didn't have the nicer technology we have now. Fallout is also that its spiritual sequel to Wasteland ^_^

So yeah they truly are classic gems.