It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Hey everyone, I'm back for the next 17 hrs, give or take. lol
welcome back. we are stuck on cannon fodder right now :/
SpellSword: Welcome back! ^_^
Thanks, it's great to be here :D
freibooter: txnca, does that list follow the currently established pattern?

Does that mean Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! will most likely follow Space Quest?
Yes, this is just a copy of the 2nd round sales list with all of the sold ones cut out. The pairs are which ever is the first one and the second is next. IF SQ is the first one in the line and LSL comes net then it would be after SQ.
Does anybody know the exact reason why GoG doesn't have the game Grim Fandango? Some digital right issues, or is there some other reason?
Niggles: welcome back. we are stuck on cannon fodder right now :/
Sorry to hear it....but since I'm here, maybe the Gods will smile upon us and smite it.
Oh well, looks like I missed out this time. But the process made me realize which ones I wished I'd pushed the button on, so I'll be ready next time!
Just another PSA - if you click the "My Settings" button on the top right of your screen, you can change your tagline ;-)

I recommend "MAHAYO!" but that's just a suggestion ;-p
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Momo1991
Guys will Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse come or have i missed it?? I would love to buy it
Dumann: Does anybody know the exact reason why GoG doesn't have the game Grim Fandango? Some digital right issues, or is there some other reason?
I guess because it's a LucasArts (IP now held by Disney) game. None of them are on here, if I'm correct...
Momo1991: Just another PSA - if you click the "My Settings" account on the top right of your screen, you can change your tagline ;-)

I recommend "MAHAYO!" but that's just a suggestion ;-p
Recruiting? ;)
Less than 60 minutes to go to make my boss happy, quick coding between making posts, quick assembly...testing can wait. No better, testing will take place in live environment...who needs testing, I neeeever make coding mistakes!
Dumann: Does anybody know the exact reason why GoG doesn't have the game Grim Fandango? Some digital right issues, or is there some other reason?
I think it's more of a Lucas Arts reason. But didn't they announce something Lucas Artsy some time back?
skimmie: I guess because it's a LucasArts (IP now held by Disney) game. None of them are on here, if I'm correct...
That makes sense, hopefully one day that will change though. ^_^
deja65: Guys will Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse come or have i missed it?? I would love to buy it
Nope, apparently they are all still in the line-up...
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post11768
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Momo1991
I hope you didn't miss Flatout. ;)