It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dumann: Does anybody know the exact reason why GoG doesn't have the game Grim Fandango? Some digital right issues, or is there some other reason?
I believe it's just a digital rights issue.
With everything lucas now at disney I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Then again I never thought System Shock 2 would appear as well and if there is 1 game to hold out hope for it's Grim Fandango.
Dumann: Does anybody know the exact reason why GoG doesn't have the game Grim Fandango? Some digital right issues, or is there some other reason?
DarkestVeil: I believe it's just a digital rights issue.
With everything lucas now at disney I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Then again I never thought System Shock 2 would appear as well and if there is 1 game to hold out hope for it's Grim Fandango.
You can always vote and hope...

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/grim_fandango
Momo1991: You can always vote and hope...

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/grim_fandango
Always a good plan! ^_^
So out of curiosity, what games are we still waiting for?

I'm still wanting Desperado's and Capitalism (man, that's a weird sentence)
txnca: Yes, this is just a copy of the 2nd round sales list with all of the sold ones cut out. The pairs are which ever is the first one and the second is next. IF SQ is the first one in the line and LSL comes net then it would be after SQ.
Thanks. LSL is part of a four game block starting with Gobliiins according to your list, though ... is that intentional or an accident?

In the (or one of the?) of the previous rounds LSL: Love for Sail was the first game in a chunk, that's why it made it hard to track - so I'm surprised to see it now at the end of one, but maybe I didn't follow this whole thing intently enough.
Damn my legs are killing me! I've been sitting too much over the last few days. Tylenol here I come!
foxworks: Hey everyone, I'm back for the next 17 hrs, give or take. lol
triock: I hope you didn't miss Flatout. ;)
He didn't. ;)
skimmie: I guess because it's a LucasArts (IP now held by Disney) game. None of them are on here, if I'm correct...
That's a shame. I guess now Disney owns the rights, the odds of LucasArts games appearing on GoG became even smaller?
skimmie: I guess because it's a LucasArts (IP now held by Disney) game. None of them are on here, if I'm correct...
SpellSword: That makes sense, hopefully one day that will change though. ^_^
If it ever does, I will buy ALL of them in a heartbeat :)
psyciceman: So out of curiosity, what games are we still waiting for?

Something about The Great Train Robbery springs to mind... ;-p

Sam and Max Devils Playhouse
Betrayal at Krondor

maybe Capitalism 2...

I'm waiting for: Sam & Max: Beyond time and space
Dumann: That's a shame. I guess now Disney owns the rights, the odds of LucasArts games appearing on GoG became even smaller?
Apparently GOG has been talking to Disney constantly recently or so they said......

Or an awesome game!

DESPERADOES VS CAPITALISM

Where you can play as either a desperado or a capitalist.

Momo1991: Something about The Great Train Robbery springs to mind... ;-p
Now I hope I don't have any cops reading my computer...