It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cardian: Ok, just a heads up: Sam & Max incoming!
Shambhala: I trusted you, and yet...
I blame IAmSinistar.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by LeoLR
psyciceman: Hey, a lack of sleep really does it for people. What "it" is exactly depends on the person though
sedricm: That is most certainly true.

Huh, speaking for myself, though, sleep-deprived silliness has facilitated at least as many enjoyable occasions with others as alcohol... I wonder which is more hazardous to one's overall health?
Depends on the activity. I think fatigue causes more car crashes than alcohol in Australia
XtremeDeformitY: Awwww, I'm no longer in the exclusive NFC (No Freebies Club) :(

Haven't played Cannon Fodder since the ol' Amiga days, will be interesting to see what differences there are :)
we'll be taking that official membership patch back . . . ^_^
congrats
psyciceman: Hey, a lack of sleep really does it for people. What "it" is exactly depends on the person though
sedricm: That is most certainly true.

Huh, speaking for myself, though, sleep-deprived silliness has facilitated at least as many enjoyable occasions with others as alcohol... I wonder which is more hazardous to one's overall health?
Lack of sleep will kill you faster than drinking too much every day. But too much alcohol ingested at once will kill you faster than lack of sleep...
Im wondering why gog isnt putting up Betrayal at Krondor or any of the Sam and Max games?> come on gog this isnt fair.. some of us have to sleep... >.<
I spent countless hours on cannon fodder at my friends, playing on amiga.
That was a fantastic game.
weee my first freebie after umpteen dozen clicks :D
Cannon Fodder so next up is:
Capitalism 2!
Momo1991: Ok, who wants to go for a ride? ;-p
Where are we going?
ErekoseDM: what kind of ride?
A cannonball ride ;-p
Momo, I just now noticed your avatar...has it been that the entire time, or did you change it specially for this event? B/c either way you are Winninnnng! It's perfect
Post edited May 16, 2014 by sedricm
Niggles: Im wondering why gog isnt putting up Betrayal at Krondor or any of the Sam and Max games?> come on gog this isnt fair.. some of us have to sleep... >.<
Sleep? At an insomnia sale? Only I do that! XD
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Grargar
Niggles: Im wondering why gog isnt putting up Betrayal at Krondor or any of the Sam and Max games?> come on gog this isnt fair.. some of us have to sleep... >.<
Having come this far... I won't give up now... -_-
Cardian: Ok, just a heads up: Sam & Max incoming!
Shambhala: I trusted you, and yet...
Okok, just hear me out. By "next" I meant after Capitalism 2, of course. Sorry, if that wasn't obvious.
Stooner: Where are we going?
Across the lake to Chapter 2 ;-p