It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

psyciceman: You know guys, I just had a thought, what if the reason the games go so slowly is because there are people waiting til the last second to try and "snipe" the game like this was eBay or something?
Maybe they found out that the last game is always a freebie?
Fri, 16 May 2014 13:43:06 UTC: Cannon Fodder - 75% off ($1.49) - 600
Crap!

Edit: not the game... just that it's up now :P
Post edited May 16, 2014 by alecej
oh
Cannon Fodder. Next, it's Capitalism 2.
Dammit, Cannon Fodder and Capitalism 2...
Ok, who wants to go for a ride? ;-p
Capitalism 2 is next!!!
psyciceman: Hey, a lack of sleep really does it for people. What "it" is exactly depends on the person though
That is most certainly true.

Huh, speaking for myself, though, sleep-deprived silliness has facilitated at least as many enjoyable occasions with others as alcohol... I wonder which is more hazardous to one's overall health?
Momo1991: Ok, who wants to go for a ride? ;-p
where? ;)
Oh man, this game is like a time travel machine.... Poor, poor little soldiers...
Post edited May 16, 2014 by ironttm
Cardian: Ok, just a heads up: Sam & Max incoming!
I trusted you, and yet...
Awwww, I'm no longer in the exclusive NFC (No Freebies Club) :(

Haven't played Cannon Fodder since the ol' Amiga days, will be interesting to see what differences there are :)
Momo1991: Ok, who wants to go for a ride? ;-p
what kind of ride?
txnca: Bots suck!
Except Autobots :D....on second thought you're correct they also suck now thanks to Michael Bay. ;)