It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zillatain: Games Yet to Come

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Finally! I'm able to post again! Been trying for the last hour. Darn thing just kept saying "Please wait. Processing..."
LynetteC: Better move this one to the 'Games That Are No More' section. From the main Sale Thread:

TurnipSlayerr: Just so no one is waiting till the end of the promo, please be aware that Deadly Premonition will not be making a return in the third round as we've exhausted all the copies permitted due to the bug in the 2nd round.
LynetteC:
Thanks for pointing this out. I have edited the list to reflect this.
ssokolow: They're 3rd-party add-ons like the Hellfire expansion for Diablo. It wouldn't surprise me if they're now owned by some company that's obsessed with DRM.

(And even if that's not the case, it's a lot harder to negotiate a multi-publisher bundle deal.)
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: Well, there is the Megaton Edition which seems to be exclusive to Steam that has those add-ons.
Actually the Megaton Edition is incomplete, Duke Nukem has tens of thousands of maps, many better than those in the Megaton Edition. You can not play them all in a life time.
HypersomniacLive: Not sure (and no easy way to search for GOGmixes), but I made the post waiting for you to bite. ;-P
IAmSinistar: And so I have. Currently in progress, it's the Spring Insomnia Promo GOGmix!
Any chance you could update the OP with the round 2 list so we have an easy way to jump to it?

list is here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post3986
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
do gog even know how hard it is to shift 200 copies of Duke since everyone has it already?
zillatain:
thanks - may yet pick up a purchase - albeit an impulse buy

Edit: maybe not... theres only evil genius and signal ops that have any pull for me off that list i think
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Sachys
We people are apparently "arrogant" for not sleeping properly. Funny how this comes out during GOG's sale, must be a smear campaign from Steam*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27286872

* Joking Amok, just joking.
Jungle_Falcon: do gog even know how hard it is to shift 200 copies of Duke since everyone has it already?
The same was said for Torchlight and it disappeared in mere minutes.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Grargar
Really hoping Gobliiins Pack and Police Quest Collection make an appearance here at the end, they are the last 2 I wanted out of this sale.
Jungle_Falcon: do gog even know how hard it is to shift 200 copies of Duke since everyone has it already?
Grargar: The same was said for Torchlight and it disappeared in a manner of minutes.
well thanks for reading my post, seriously though Duke? if you don't have it already I'll gift it you! I refuse to buy it just for the chuff of it though.
Has Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space appeared yet in round 3? I missed it twice already, and I don't think I would be able to pay full price.
Grargar: The same was said for Torchlight and it disappeared in mere minutes.
Torchlight 1200 votes, Duke 7300
Dragnerok_X: Assuming they don't reduce the quantity, methinks Humans Must Answer will be immortalized as the next Keane. GOG needs to make a Hall of Lame for these sales.
haha great suggestion, I love the name!
Heh its been a struggle for some members to GIVE their keys of this game away. I got lucky giving away my spare two :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Tarnicus
Dragnerok_X: Assuming they don't reduce the quantity, methinks Humans Must Answer will be immortalized as the next Keane. GOG needs to make a Hall of Lame for these sales.
Tarnicus: haha great suggestion, I love the name!
Tarnicus: Heh its been a struggle for some members to GIVE their keys of this game away. I got lucky giving away my spare two :)
I got my gog copy of duke in that silly pot of luck thing they did a while back, I think by now it should be sacked off from gog - or one of the free games you get when joining!
The List So no. not yet

I really want shelter but I doubt I'll get it :(
If it pops during this night flight please pm to notify me! or if anybody will have a spare... thanks!
Its funny, for as great of a deal as all these games are during this sale, there were still a couple that I was still to stingy to buy. Like, if a few had made it down a dollar cheaper, I would have been brave enough to try them out. Instead I've been playing it safe.

And theres a couple I almost bought, but didnt because I own them on other things, like Shadow Man.

I had that in my cart twice, but since in my living room I've got it on both the n64 and Dreamcast, and havent beat it on either, I couldnt bring myself to get it on PC also.