It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Great job with the mix IAmSinistar but you missed the man of infinite hours Mr. Jack Keane himself, who flashed by at $2.99 with 18000 copies. :)
Quite right! I will add His Divine Jackness forthwith!
Any day now Duke... my eyes are starting to hurt... Swat is calling to me...
For the love of Keane, is there nobody out there who needs 54 copies of Duke Nukem? Please? ;-)
LynetteC: For the love of Keane, is there nobody out there who needs 54 copies of Duke Nukem? Please? ;-)
PLEASE xD
LynetteC: For the love of Keane, is there nobody out there who needs 54 copies of Duke Nukem? Please? ;-)
If Duke Nukem were real he's purchase all the copies of his game.
I'm still trying to rid my last 10 copies....unsuccessfully :p
Well, I missed another one of these. Maybe Summer.
Austrobogulator: If Duke Nukem were real he's purchase all the copies of his game.
What do you mean "If Duke Nukem were real"? Next you'll be telling us Santa and the Easter Bunny don't exist either!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by LynetteC
This time it seems like they are selling Duke Nukem Forever instead of 3D. ;)
stg83: This time it seems like they are selling Duke Nukem Forever instead of 3D. ;)
I see what you did there...
Only 39 left.... you know you just NEED 39 copies of this game all for yourself!
Austrobogulator: I would love Epic Pinball here. Seriously, I absolutely love Enigma, that table is insane.
Hehe I was going through pinball nostalgia yesterday :) Pinball Dreams was one I played a ton of on the Amiga 500 many years ago
Isn't anyone keen to buy the last 28 copies of Duke?
LynetteC: Next you'll be telling us Santa and the Easter Bunny don't exist either!
WHAT?!?!

*cries in a corner*
@shamargin

Oh so they are, huh dunno how I missed those! Thanks. Still left wanting for some of those others, they were my childhood too. Since we didn't get a 386 PC till the early 90's. Even simple games like Crystal Caves and Secret Agent Man were more than enough fun back then. Even now I find most old games better gameplay and fun wise than a lot of the new ones, harder too which is always good in my book.

We just need to speak up louder perhaps, then we may see Jill of the Jungle and Halloween Harry/Alien Carnage and the other Epic/iD/Apogee stuff turn up one day. Better to support a re-release and have them get more attention than survive feeling dirty getting them via less than legitimate way when many of them aren't on sale anymore :(