It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Red_Frog: Duke is actually kicking a ton of ass right now. He must be selling at least 20:1 in the same time frame compared to Nightmare Creature Alan Wake.
They're all freebies ;)
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: Wait... this Duke don't come with the add-ons like Life's A Beach and Nuclear Winter?
Unfortunately, not.
zillatain: Games Yet to Come

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Finally! I'm able to post again! Been trying for the last hour. Darn thing just kept saying "Please wait. Processing..."
Better move this one to the 'Games That Are No More' section. From the main Sale Thread:
TurnipSlayerr: Just so no one is waiting till the end of the promo, please be aware that Deadly Premonition will not be making a return in the third round as we've exhausted all the copies permitted due to the bug in the 2nd round.

Finally! I'm able to post again! Been trying for the last hour. Darn thing just kept saying "Please wait. Processing..."
LynetteC: Better move this one to the 'Games That Are No More' section. From the main Sale Thread:

TurnipSlayerr: Just so no one is waiting till the end of the promo, please be aware that Deadly Premonition will not be making a return in the third round as we've exhausted all the copies permitted due to the bug in the 2nd round.
LynetteC:
Damn! I was really looking forward to this one.
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: Wait... this Duke don't come with the add-ons like Life's A Beach and Nuclear Winter?
Grargar: Unfortunately, not.
They're 3rd-party add-ons like the Hellfire expansion for Diablo. It wouldn't surprise me if they're now owned by some company that's obsessed with DRM.

(And even if that's not the case, it's a lot harder to negotiate a multi-publisher bundle deal.)
IAmSinistar: Is there one for this promo? If not, I'm on it!
HypersomniacLive: Not sure (and no easy way to search for GOGmixes), but I made the post waiting for you to bite. ;-P
And so I have. Currently in progress, it's the Spring Insomnia Promo GOGmix!
LynetteC: Please, no, not Jack Nukem: 3D Keane Edition.
It is good to see that I am not the only one making the Keane puns. :)

LynetteC: Better move this one to the 'Games That Are No More' section. From the main Sale Thread:

LynetteC:
Awwwwwwww, that sucks
ssokolow: They're 3rd-party add-ons like the Hellfire expansion for Diablo. It wouldn't surprise me if they're now owned by some company that's obsessed with DRM.

(And even if that's not the case, it's a lot harder to negotiate a multi-publisher bundle deal.)
Would you believe after all these years I NEVER knew Hellfire was third party? Thanks for that tidbit!
ssokolow: They're 3rd-party add-ons like the Hellfire expansion for Diablo. It wouldn't surprise me if they're now owned by some company that's obsessed with DRM.

I presume this is a problem because GOG's Duke Nukem 3D is published by Apogee. On Steam, on the other hand, Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition (which includes the expansions) is published by Devolver Digital, a company that has actually signed with GOG. Maybe, when there will come a time to renegotiate the contract for Duke Nukem 3D, GOG could find the opportunity to bring the Megaton Edition here. Having said all that, I wouldn't be holding my breath over this.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Grargar
Was periodically checking my laptop while making dinner but didn't click Shadowrun Returns soon enough. oh well.
Thanks to everyone in the forums that are keeping track of what games have and haven't appeared--you're super helpful.
That's it I'm calling it quits as I have to get up for work in five hours time.

If Deponia or QfG shows up in that period you may think kindly of me and save a laugh for when I wake up and bawl my eyes up over missing them not one nor two but THREE goddamned times.

Thanks to each and every GOGetter for making this the most fun sale I've attended in a long while.

May you all get the gems you have missed!

Good night.

Well, there is the Megaton Edition which seems to be exclusive to Steam that has those add-ons.
Ok, I need some sleep. If in the next 7 hours Democracy 3 turns up can someone please buy it and PM me the gift code. I'll return the favour either with a game of equal value or paypal across the money. Hopefully it'll hold off as it was so late in round 2 and I'll be able to pick it up while I'm awake :)
If anyone has a spare copy of Deadly Premonition, I would happily pay/exchange for it. I'm new to the community but I've enjoyed the community (and lack of sleep) over the past few days