It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
high rated
foxworks: Probably more like 527, I think the server was overwhelmed ;-P
No no no no no NO!
Whenever someone tries to show Jack some love, somebody else waltzes in and claims 'server overload' - you people are just mean and jealous! ;-P
512 now
high rated
BillyMaysFan59: 503....
*click... click... click*

Wrong again! ;-P
HypersomniacLive: *click... click... click*

Wrong again! ;-P
500! Half way to 4 stars!!!
I hope there's a new fall promo just so this joke will finally lie down and die.
high rated
yogsloth: I hope there's a new fall promo just so this joke will finally lie down and die.
People are just having some silly fun, why does it bother you?
Because I'm a mean troll! GRAAAAARGGGHGHH!
yogsloth: Because I'm a mean troll! GRAAAAARGGGHGHH!
LOL
high rated
yogsloth: Because I'm a mean troll! GRAAAAARGGGHGHH!
Here, have a copy of JK1 and one of Jk2, they'll sooth you no doubt. ;-P
Jack Keane for the World just purchased 100 copies, reducing the count to 400.

GO KEANE!!!!
Post edited September 23, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
I just heard a rumour that GOG has gotten permission to give away 100 keys of JK2 with JK1 at the end of the sale! If true, those final copies are going to go like crazy. I'll try to let other people get them first.
darn you kids and your playing around with this old thread! Every once in awhile I see it and clutch my heart thinking, "No, it's too soon!!!"
Crewdroog: darn you kids and your playing around with this old thread! Every once in awhile I see it and clutch my heart thinking, "No, it's too soon!!!"
You will not survive!
Crewdroog: darn you kids and your playing around with this old thread! Every once in awhile I see it and clutch my heart thinking, "No, it's too soon!!!"
Wurzelkraft: You will not survive!
no, no I probably won't. I should probably go practice rocking in a corner while I can.