It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Overdid it on copies of Hotline. Everything else went in less than 30 seconds
Yes yes, everyone go home, nothing to see here (waits for next free game)
Apparently they needed to give the servers a break while they look for more stock in that dusty dark corner in the back.
dhrverbruggen: True, gog said:
The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once.
zeffyr: Yay! Hope to see Baldur's Gate 2 again - got it in the cart, payment failed :-(
Check your email. It failed for me but email showed up about purchase confirmation and it was in the games library
Coelocanth: Nope. Got it in my cart, but couldn't proceed to payment without getting a 'technical difficulty' message.
Mabfred: The same with me
If you mean it wouldn't process your payment, keep the page open.

If you retry the transaction, it'll let you have it at the discounted price. Happened to me with BG2.

Guess getting to the checkout reserves a copy for you as long as you complete the transaction within a reasonable time frame.
Everything just slowed down! Too many copies of Hotline Miami.... Don't be greedy GOG. ;)
Well, shoot. I have to go. Have fun guys; may your connections never lag and your framerates stay over 60.

OH. Prediction for last game: POLYBIUS. For free. One copy. Jihar gets it and their head explodes.
transformer84488: Everything just slowed down! Too many copies of Hotline Miami.... Don't be greedy GOG. ;)
I wonder how much money they made today through that promo in contrast to a regular day on GOG.
transformer84488: Everything just slowed down! Too many copies of Hotline Miami.... Don't be greedy GOG. ;)
Heh, I know, they could have given away a couple more free ones.
zeffyr: Yay! Hope to see Baldur's Gate 2 again - got it in the cart, payment failed :-(
pagla: Check your email. It failed for me but email showed up about purchase confirmation and it was in the games library
Nah, there's no e-mail, money is still on the card :(
Guess I'm out of luck on Memoria :<
Frostyfirefly: Heh, I know, they could have given away a couple more free ones.
I want to grab evoland for free. But I don't want to sit here and wait all night. "insomnia'. I guess they're right.
Well, if they're repeating, I'll probably grab a copy of Don't Starve if/when it comes up again.

The reddit list, just because. :P
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1qjevg/gog_fall_insomnia_megathread_limited_quantity
superdudeboy: They desperately need more Hotline Miami copies.
Yes, that will stop the sale for good. :D
ULTIMATEMALE420: I payed for Tomb Raider 1,2,3 when it was on the flash sale a few hours ago. Payment cleared but I still have not recived the game in my game libary.

:(

Its put a soar taste in my month, stopping me from buying more.
Contact Support. They'll get you fixed up.