It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
raise my rep and i will gift u a copy of jack keane 10 if they ever make it
Defender's Quest - $2.99 - 77 left in stock
Ungunbu: raise my rep and i will gift u a copy of jack keane 10 if they ever make it
That's 50 hours of Insomnia Sale waiting time, very kind !
D3athR3aver: Defender's Quest - $2.99 - 77 left in stock
we have eyes too - LOL
Ungunbu: raise my rep and i will gift u a copy of jack keane 10 if they ever make it
stevekharon: That's 50 hours of Insomnia Sale waiting time, very kind !
LOL
Post edited November 16, 2013 by Ungunbu
You definitely sound like some sort of shady character. LOL
I raised you on your post about GOGgers being great people...but just docked this one for begging people to raise your rep. ;)
Best to just ignore it and it will do it's own thing.
D3athR3aver: Defender's Quest - $2.99 - 77 left in stock
Ungunbu: we have eyes too - LOL
For those who prefer to stay in the forums instead of looking at the number ;)
fossette: Yes, System Shock 2 has wonderful atmospheric music (as System Shock 1 had).
Listening to medsci1 always reminds me of being chase by a wrench wielding moaning ex-crew member, now anelid-zombie ;)

By the way, i don't know what quality is GOG's soundtrack, but you can find the soundtrack in high or lossless quality here : https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?topic=1658.0.

This forum is also a wonderful place for anything related to System Shock 1or 2 :)
tokisto: That´s great! But is this legit? That community is a modding one? Thanks.
Original post on Through The Looking Glass (TTLG) : http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113469
I'ts a modding community indeed.
I think there's no legality problem with their SS2 section (after all i think the GOG version of SS2 is using the SS2Tool the moderator of this forum programmed ;)).
SpiderFighter: I raised you on your post about GOGgers being great people...but just docked this one for begging people to raise your rep. ;)
come on it was clearly a joke man --- take it easy --- sob
Ungunbu: some1 raise my rep!!! plz...
Done. I see no reason why your posts should be downvoted - you're not a nasty guy, AFAIK.
Schemilix: I draw humans and dragons! Pokemon come out eldritch!
zlep: LOL. Actually, it'd be rather good if it wasn't doing the hip-thrust thing. Charmander has more of a T-Rex "butt out the back" stance. Well, the non-eldritch version does. :-)
Yeah. I started with the head and then did a jelly bean with a tail for the body. I was going to have it sat with its feet up, but something went wrong and it looks like it's going to kill someone.

If someone wants me to draw something else, I suggest things that aren't meant to be cute.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/1d8da2d37c68f0154845e642cc6ffd73/tumblr_mvyo0xnONf1suxg2vo1_500.png

Well that little guy I cute enough I guess.

Generally though it's people I draw. Or dragons. Or monster people. Like so: (Ignore that smoker's hand I didn't have an eraser on me.)
http://schemilix.tumblr.com/post/66890825028
http://baabaabelias.tumblr.com/post/66865434796
gscotti: Done. I see no reason why your posts should be downvoted - you're not a nasty guy, AFAIK.
u made my day
I'm going to have pity on you since you are new, here, and bump you to zero with one caveat. The GOG community frowns greatly on piracy and/or hacking, in part because it hurts the cause of DRM-free gaming. Some developers trust the gaming community not to screw them over when they go DRM-free, and we support their efforts and do what we can to reward them for their hard work. Don't betray that trust.
gscotti: Done. I see no reason why your posts should be downvoted - you're not a nasty guy, AFAIK.
Ungunbu: u made my day
Your rep is now not merely 0, it's positive!
SpiderFighter: I raised you on your post about GOGgers being great people...but just docked this one for begging people to raise your rep. ;)
Ungunbu: come on it was clearly a joke man --- take it easy --- sob
I'm just teasing, bro. It's all good. :)