It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
http://31.media.tumblr.com/96b06e5c9cde81871a75fa7678dac019/tumblr_mv4oj6HUpK1ro1cf3o1_250.png

Whoever can recognise this character by name I swear I will gift them NWN1 or something.
Ungunbu: y the heck do i have -2 rep??? did i do something wrong??
Asking will probably get you down to -5 LOL
gscotti: Defender's Quest sale rate is now 6 games/min.

We should be done in about 30 minutes. Go poop or grab something to eat. Or both.
Preferably not at the same time... ;-)
Schemilix: http://gyazo.com/35258f5555f2562c16bc7d34182c81e6

Let this serve as a reminder not to draw pokémon ever again.
Faenwulf: I find this to be funny as hell. Thanks! :D
I draw humans and dragons! Pokemon come out eldritch!
Ungunbu: y the heck do i have -2 rep??? did i do something wrong??
Buenro-games: Asking will probably get you down to -5 LOL
doh! but really - i don't get it...... sadness
jfelsman: Another Desura Key :

Astro Emporia

R5P8S-9AH6Z-I3OIP-RQP2X-Y94DA

Don't give it a bad review please. Its a WIP. haha.

Night and hope too see Planescape Torment tomorrow.
xenxander: DARN YOU, NINJAS!!! ;p
haha fine I PM'ed you......
zlep: I considered Conquistadors on Humble, but the fact that it doesn't come DRM-free was a deal breaker for me. I care about that sort of thing, and Humble has been letting me down on it lately. :-(
mercutiouk: Sorry, where have you seen that? I was considering to buy that bundle, since there are loads of other good games. Galaxy on Fire and the Jagged Alliance series are worth it alone...
Slow to reply, sorry. Really hard to keep up with this thread...

You can tell which ones are DRM-free because Humble marks them with a special "DRM-FREE" tag up the top (with the Windows, Steam, Linux, Mac symbols). The only DRM-free ones in that sale are the Jagged Alliance Classics games (ie. JA not including Crossfire). A real shame, cos otherwise the offer is great.
gscotti: Defender's Quest sale rate is now 6 games/min.

We should be done in about 30 minutes. Go poop or grab something to eat. Or both.
sneakyraccoon: Preferably not at the same time... ;-)
Already edited the original post accordingly.
Buenro-games: For those of you who got System Shock 2, you should go listen to the soundtrack folder. It's really amazingly good. And it was 2 bucks only. Super happy.
Evil Genius has a great soundtrack too, though the game isn't in this sale, it is definitely one that should be added to everyone's GoG shelf...
Closing in on the 20,000th post.

Hey GOG why don't you give a free Witcher 3 when it comes out to the 20,000th poster?????
Buenro-games: Closing in on the 20,000th post.

Hey GOG why don't you give a free Witcher 3 when it comes out to the 20,000th poster?????
does witcher 3 exist?
Inquisitor's OST is fuckin' boss man, I listen to it all the time.

Then again I have what my friends call a 'raging Templar boner'.

Ungunbu: does witcher 3 exist?
Yup. Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Ungunbu: does witcher 3 exist?
Yeah Wild Hunt's gonna be next gen.
What has gone by since Magrunner:

-----------------------------------------
Magrunner: Dark Pulse $9.99
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete $3.99
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack $1.49
Don't Starve $4.99
Shadow Man $2.39
Aquanox2 FREE
Retro City Rampage $3.74
Anvil of Dawn $ 1.49