It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
is NOX on this sale?
TurnipSlayerr: You guys are lucky the higher ups didn't go for my idea of blocking all sales on the site until 10000 copies of Jack Keane 2 were sold. ;)
nijuu: ;)

How are you guys finding the customer comments on the sale? ;)
Not bad but it seems hard to find posts that someone has responded to :(
MGShogun: It was around dinner time last night, iirc.

I did scooped up BG2.
Kaitu: You sure that wasn't a freebie? I have (as sad as this is going to sound) seen every listing since round three started and never saw that one for sale.
I double checked and the only game I've not seen sell in round 3 was Baldur's Gate 2 and the free version of Sniper Elite, I've watched every single other game since then...
legitster: This was a while ago, I'm sure I saw it pop up and I thought to myself I don't need it because I already have the disc version D: I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am XD
Takatori: I've been here mostly all day too, and not seen it pop up yet. Even the people posting lists are saying that NWN Diamond Ed is still to come and not been shown in the 3rd Rounds list.
GAH!!! My brain could be tapioca! I'm still waiting for Witcher 2 XD sorry if I remember wrong >.<
picchioabbio: Syberia & Beyond Good and Evil are already gone through last sale ?
Syberia has. not sure about beyond good and evil.
picchioabbio: Syberia & Beyond Good and Evil are already gone through last sale ?
Syberia went through this afternoon (GMT+1 time). Not sure about Beyond. I think not.
JudasIscariot: I left? When? :)
Kaitu: You at least didn't check in on us hapless troglodytes for a while. :-)
Hey! I went outside, like... three or four days ago!
mm3n: GOG, can we please get 500 Omerta copies so we all get a good 4-5-6-7 hours sleep?

We might even make a petition ....
Faenwulf: But put Witcher 2 and NWN2 up first...otherwise people will go crazy. ^^
Well that too, but other people will be after other games. For the best, one hard selling game in multiple copies now, we sleep, when we wake up tomorrow to get what we need, finally.
Bovrillor: Two cups of coffee every hour for the last 31ish hours.

I've also taken the two largest dumps of my life.

I feel so ill :/
darkmoment: You need a sleep. At current condition, you are an organism that fully operates in auto-functioning mode.
That was probably the case before the sale.

Now I'm just very, very disheartened.
Syberia is gone. I can't remember about Good and Evil, though. I 'did' sleep for 4 hours last night

TurnipSlayerr: Entertaining! Helpful sometimes too. Although strangely enough I haven't read all 16000+ of them.
Go back and read them all. Don't you blue guys have some type of special powers? Like the ability to read 16000 comments
dsross: As an idea for future sales, instead of freebies why not give a random chance of getting it for free only when you try to buy it? That way it goes to someone that genuinely wanted the game instead of someone that clicked the fastest before even seeing what it was.
Cardian: That is a great idea. Specific units could be the free ones and if you manage to hit that one while ordering, you get it for free.
It sounds good but if you think about it some more then that would mean people would be pressing the buy button every single time a new game came up. This would result in the same problem as for the free ones but now even those that only wanted to buy the game are having problem buying it. The only way to solve that would be if you by pressing the buy button are "forced" to buy it, that´s not something I believe GoG would do.
JudasIscariot: I left? When? :)
Kaitu: You at least didn't check in on us hapless troglodytes for a while. :-)
Ah that :) Well, I was staying late so I could clear up stuff for next week as it's been hellaciously busy here all of a sudden :D
Remember the time before snailrunner appears,.. it feels like decades

TurnipSlayerr: Entertaining! Helpful sometimes too. Although strangely enough I haven't read all 16000+ of them.
AND WHY NOT may i ask you got plenty of time while we wait for the last 42 magrunner Rise of Keane Triad Dark 2 to sell