It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Well, it's Deus freaking Ex. It's in every "Top 10 pc games ever" list i've seen.
1200 is nothing.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Shendue
If BG1 doesn't come up soon, I'm going to need a good Keane to hold things through my meeting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_0UXRY_rY
:P
Cardian: 1200 for Deus Ex? Nice, it will still sell like hot cakes.
Yeah, I got one!
legitster: Have to look away! Must save moneh for Witcher 2 (or Nox if latter is still 5.99 >.<)
deekaan: Nox is on sale right now.
And it's 2.39.
Ah, couldn't resist. Definitely the best of the franchise, if you haven't played it buy it. Just hope the extras are good because I have 2 copies of the standard game already :/
HunterZ: I can't believe that there are 1200 fans of GOG that are watching the site right now and don't already own Deus EX GOTY.

I guess I technically don't own it on GOG, but I do own an original CD-ROM and Steam copy.
I own CD-ROM, Steam and GOG copies.

I never finished it when it was first released. I took a break and somehow never got back to it. But it is an awesome game.
Captain_Picard: Yes! I finally got it, after 2 days of waiting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo for you.
Captain_Picard: Yes! I finally got it, after 2 days of waiting.
Congrats!
Shendue: Well, it's Deus freaking Ex. It's in every "Top 10 pc games ever" list i've seen.
1200 is nothing.
I've watched a full let's play of it. So I don't actually need to play it to know what it's like ;)
Briareos262: Deux Ex GOTY nice, that will go fast. I highly recommend the game if you don't got it.
MisterBlack: Yeah I bought one, I got an original copy on cd but I didn't have a GOG copy so I figured I would do everyone a service hehe..
yeah I have physical box copys of alot of these games, mostly older classic ones. I love GOG cause its just so much easier than to have to fish through boxes and boxes of games or trying to reboot the old C64. GOG is way more convenient.
Faeja_Vu: Oh bloody hell, this better be as popular as I've heard it to be.
...So far it's looking promising...
Minmataro: You dont own it!?!?!? omg thats like a PC gamers rite of passage...
Was it D.E. 2 that had an ending like the M.E. 3 game?
legitster: Have to look away! Must save moneh for Witcher 2 (or Nox if latter is still 5.99 >.<)
deekaan: Nox is on sale right now.
I know, just waiting for Witcher 2 first, it may have a larger discount on it than before :D they did that with a couple of other titles. I'm hoping!
Dammiit, fell asleep during Chaos Engine -- what did I miss?
Is this the same version as steams?