It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
7 left. Here. We. Go!
Fictionvision: Might as well wait and see whats next before I goto bed.
yup...next drop is monumental to me...bed time too
Melhelix: By the way, what games are you looking for?
Devoidless: NwN2, Jade Empire, Planescape, System Shock 2 and Evoland.

NwN2 and Placescape are the 'fish that got away'. Those were the ones that ran out of stock or had the server bork mid-process.
Ah, drat. None of the ones I snagged spare keys for sorry.

Well everyone, less than 5 to go! Start your engines!
So, if anybody's staying up for the next 6 hours, I'd be willing to pay you back 15% more than the sale price if you could nab System Shock 2, King of Dragon Pass, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Myst, and/or Chronicles of Riddick for me.
Thunderscape, nope

Later ya'll
nightrunner227: So, if anybody's staying up for the next 6 hours, I'd be willing to pay you back 15% more than the sale price if you could nab System Shock 2, King of Dragon Pass, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Myst, and/or Chronicles of Riddick for me.
SS2 is gone.
Agh, bitter disappoint
dear lord....
Devoidless: Ha, thanks for the sympathy. I've just had horrible luck with my timing and, well, luck. That 4.5 hour session with Keane yesterday didn't help things either. XD

I just want to get the games I want for a great price as opposed to pirating them. Because it's easier to buy on the cheap and re-download than find a torrent, download that and tinker with the game to work.
Melhelix: By the way, what games are you looking for?
I like roleplaying, you know, I like it when the girl dresses up all in pink and dies her hair blonde, playing it very naive. Or I can play the masseur massaging all the right places. Or... wait, what were we talking about again? :D
So amusing
Aw frak.
Thunderscape, not a freebie, so please last about 20 minutes (time to drop my daughter at school)
Dear lord I hope a lot of people want Thunderscape ...
God I hope there is a skip after this. Otherwise it is going to be Divinity.
Was System Shock 2 in the last chance?