It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Is there a good mod for nwn that upgrades the graphics? No complaint though, but haven't paid attention to mods over the years for it.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by Crappynuker1
sharp299: Neverver winter Nighths It seems to be a good game... I dont Know If buy It :/
gandalf.nho: If youy like RPGs like Baldur's Gate you will like NWN, the original campaigns aren't nothing espectacular (except HotU) but the community has plenty of great modules made by fans to get you busy for a long time...
I don't get this, I really loved original campaign in this game, and I read only bad reviews on this forum...
ForEachD2M: I'm waiting for NWN 2.... is it in the loop?
Sadly, it is long gone. :(
Russonc: I thought this would move a little quicker (too many people sleeping out there...) I may not make it to the next game before my forced break (Darn work!!)
Khalaq: Gonna be a lot of people missing this one. You can tell by how slowly it's selling.

And I'm sorry, people, but I can't afford more than I've already given. I've gifted three times the number of games I've bought, so you know it's not because I'm stingy.. I'm just not made of money.
You've done lots of good already, we all appreciate what you have done.
high rated
Baldurs Gate 1 you say?
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
gandalf.nho: If youy like RPGs like Baldur's Gate you will like NWN, the original campaigns aren't nothing espectacular (except HotU) but the community has plenty of great modules made by fans to get you busy for a long time...
astraldemon: I don't get this, I really loved original campaign in this game, and I read only bad reviews on this forum...
Same here. Original campaign was a very atmospheric adventure in my eyes, and a good friend of mine said the same, but we were both surprised when we learned the bad reputation of it in the community.
Sad to see nwn1 go, my bank denies it so I gotta call the protection service. Maybe because it's europe based. And consider it out my norm
Russonc: side note, how does on change the caption under their Avatar?
MaximumBunny: Scroll up to My Settings and look to your left.
Thanks!! Was looking in the wrong "Settings" but got it.
JayMack: Baldurs Gate 1 you say?
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
Haha, everytime I see this I have an urge to grab it but I already have the EE. Nice of ya! :P
Revenile: You've done lots of good already, we all appreciate what you have done.
I had to post something to stop the flood of PM's asking me for gift copies.
Russonc: side note, how does on change the caption under their Avatar?
moonshineshadow: Klick on "My Settings" at the top of this forum :-)
Thanks!! Was looking in the wrong "Settings" but got it.
JayMack: Baldurs Gate 1 you say?
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
This should have been a PM. Most likely someone else got it...
astraldemon: I don't get this, I really loved original campaign in this game, and I read only bad reviews on this forum...
It wasn't god-awful, but you have to realize that this game was riding behind the likes of Baldur's Gate 2. It was serviceable, but the magic wasn't quite there.
Well, this is because they're compared with Baldur's Gate and in this point the original campaigns are worse, except Hordes (the lack of a real party system influences too), but is possible to get fun with the original stories too.
Revenile: You've done lots of good already, we all appreciate what you have done.
Khalaq: I had to post something to stop the flood of PM's asking me for gift copies.
I understand fully.