It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Mabfred: The same with me
Karma313th: If you mean it wouldn't process your payment, keep the page open.

If you retry the transaction, it'll let you have it at the discounted price. Happened to me with BG2.

Guess getting to the checkout reserves a copy for you as long as you complete the transaction within a reasonable time frame.
Yeah, thanks for the message - after about 40 minutes it finally got througt to paypal.
If you have an error, keep the window open!
Sorry for asking about the obvious, but we're well past 101 games at this point, aren't we? Was there an announcement from a blue about that? Are they officially prolonging the promo?
Not too shabby... Got Hotline Miami, Sacred Gold and Psychonauts for free. Sans scripting.
This flash sale is like a game itself XD. Waiting for the next game to appear to be one of the first to press the Buy now button, hoping that it is a freebie (and that we are lucky and fast enough to add it to our collection), cursing the Atlas bear's frequent appearances (seems to be more hated than the Duck Hunt dog).
Sadly technical difficulties are common for these sales, but I think is a disadvantage that is easily outmatched by the offers available.
P.D. Aaaaand I missed Psychonauts for free :(
Just a recommendation.. Next time you guys do this please make sure your website works! Tired of missing deals cause of internal server error...
Whoa!
Was Psychonauts really there for a second or are my sleep ridden eyes playing tricks on me? (3am here)
They are just repeating from the previous 101.
siddham: I was able to get to paypal and make a payment for a game and paypal sent the cash....but no sign of a confirmation from GOG or the game on my account.....?

Hope GOG will honor the payment!
If you have a receipt, you will get a game. Contact Support and they will make it right.
transformer84488: If they are repeating games, then will we get Deus Ex GOTY again? Or has it not been on sale till now?
On the promo page..."SOME games will be repeated .." so here's hoping
Tomb raider bit slow
TheEnigmaticT: Support has sworn out a blood feud against the marketing team for proposing this promo. They will not rest until our bones are cracked and the marrow spilled out for the worms to feast upon.

So about normal. ;)
But you are a man of your word - rare thing in the marketing business. We got a release, a promo and a dancing bear... well, almost dancing :)
MasodikTiasma: Sorry for asking about the obvious, but we're well past 101 games at this point, aren't we? Was there an announcement from a blue about that? Are they officially prolonging the promo?
I think they planned this from the start...you know people buying like crazy if there is the thought that there is only limited opportunity to get a deal.
artakserkso: Not too shabby... Got Hotline Miami, Sacred Gold and Psychonauts for free. Sans scripting.
Mayby pay for any game at first, then try to grab one for free? :S
wasnt the tomb raider bundle already on?? Have we come full circle or something?
Seriously I clicked within 0,1 sec after the free game appeared and the free game was already all gone? What the hell. I clicked back and then it was still 3 copies left. *confused*