It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Leisure suit Larry's selling like hot cakes. It took forever for Don't Starve to sell last night. I just don't know what's real and what's fake anymore.
Schemilix: Does nobody else see the problem inherent in LSL?
Which exact problem do you mean? There are quite a few, depending on who you ask.

First and foremost is the fact that Al Lowe just isn't funny.
anyway i think gog doesn't care who gets the freebies

also it's very difficult (i suspect impossible) to stop cheating since everything works on http and public urls
u just need to be a programmer and take a look at the site code

that's it --- now u can downvote me if u like but that's a demonstrable truth
Bonshea: Leisure suit Larry's selling like hot cakes. It took forever for Don't Starve to sell last night. I just don't know what's real and what's fake anymore.
Me too. :( I be confused, yo.
I just noticed this but are the Fallouts not in this sale? If not thats kind of nuts. FO1+2 are golden on this service.
groupees321: I could a little help too ^^
gscotti: Holey sheet - what kind of politically incorrect stuff did you utter, to go -4?
Lol, actually nothing special. I wished for a game in thread with 600+ wishes from ppl to get. But Im newer and maybe misunderstood in that way
Dammit I have an hour of work to do! >:[

I'm going to miss something awesome, I just KNOW it.....
christophrwright: Just FYI, Witcher 1 is On sale independent of the Insomnia Sale for $2.49
Faenwulf: Thanks, I know. Bought it earlier this year, the first game I bought on Gog.
But he asked what games we would have liked in the sale we already had. So, Witcher 1 it is. ;)
I figured from the post, just spreading the word! :)
Okay, I bought LSL: Hits & Misses... call it a guilty pleasure. Larry 1 was one of my first PC games, and I played all of them to some degree over the years. I own all of the originals except for Larry 3, which I (shame-face) pirated, and have them all runnable via DOSBox, but now I've got LSL3 legitimately and have a DRM-free backup copy of all the others... Yay, GoG!
Derwisch: The List is not correct... Lucius was already on sale !
So, you're saying that you were there when Lucius came up for its third and "last chance" offering? If yes, then I will put it upon myself to edit the list.
jackster79: Well, since we have to wait for Larry to take his good ol' time, here is something I thought we could use to pass it while we wait:

What GOG game do you already have from GOG do you wished was included in this sale so that others could enjoy it?
Xabyer_B: 1º.-Rune
2º.-Outlast
3º.-Edna & Harvey or The raven: the legacy
4º.-Giana Sister: Rise of the owlverlord ( Not confuse with 1ª part Twisted Dreams).
5º.-Unepic.
rune's on bundlestars right now
Minmataro: I just noticed this but are the Fallouts not in this sale? If not thats kind of nuts. FO1+2 are golden on this service.
They've gotta save some gear for the end of the year stuff. Also, honestly? It's pretty insane right now with so many people waiting for that one or two or five in sixty shot in getting what they're looking for.
jackster79: Well, since we have to wait for Larry to take his good ol' time, here is something I thought we could use to pass it while we wait:

What GOG game do you already have from GOG do you wished was included in this sale so that others could enjoy it?
Chessmaster 9000
Space Rangers 2
Cryostasis
XIII

:,-(
Howlrunner: I am completely inclined to agree with this. I have no idea how others can react so fast without some kind of assistance. Have bought a number of games already, and I sit there waiting for it to go to the next one, then automatically click to "Buy" the next game, usually going to the sale part. However, the few times it is a "Free" Game on offer, you automatically get told that the deal has expired.
Now, my connection isn't slow, and neither is my PC nor my reflexes, so GOG should really take a look at this., Perhaps give a free game to people who have actually spent money, rather than people just setting up some kind of program to snipe as much as they can for free instead.

Seems poorly thought out to my mind.
Ungunbu: true
I got Tex Murphy free last night just doing what I'd done around 7 times previously with the free games clicking the mouse as fast as I could when the game appeared.
Why is Icewind Dale 1 in this sale, but not Icewind Dale 2?