It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

snowkatt: i mostly want shenmue 3 to finish the story
much like i want a kotor 3
to finish the story
KOTOR's story is continued in The Old Republic MMO. Raven went away and discovered the Sith Empire and the Sith Emperor. Got captured but used the Force to keep the Sith Emperor from invading the Republic. He was freed then went to the Foundry to make an unlimited droid to destroy the Sith Empire. That's the 5 men party dungeon in Old Republic, he got defeated but didn't die, just disappeared in a flash. And for some reason now he's the main antagonist in the new exppack.

Same as how's Warcraft's story continued along in WoW.
Panzer Dragoon....

When i was super poor and got my original Xbox, i think there was the option to get one of like three games for free with it, and the one we selected was Panzer Dragoon Orta. I actually really enjoyed it, although with a slightly different Xbox it keeps coming up with all subtitles in Korean rather than in English... quite annoying...

As much as i'd like to see more Sega games come to GoG, i'm not expecting it with their current financial state, or with their business practices.
snowkatt: i mostly want shenmue 3 to finish the story
much like i want a kotor 3
to finish the story
cw8: KOTOR's story is continued in The Old Republic MMO. Raven went away and discovered the Sith Empire and the Sith Emperor. Got captured but used the Force to keep the Sith Emperor from invading the Republic. He was freed then went to the Foundry to make an unlimited droid to destroy the Sith Empire. That's the 5 men party dungeon in Old Republic, he got defeated but didn't die, just disappeared in a flash. And for some reason now he's the main antagonist in the new exppack.

Same as how's Warcraft's story continued along in WoW.
i know
but sw tor doesnt grab me
too much grinding id rather have a proper sequel
snowkatt: i know
While I bought TOR at launch and regretted soon after, you can always Youtube for cutscenes and endings. ;)
Post edited February 05, 2015 by cw8
cw8: While I bought TOR at launch and regretted soon after, you can always Youtube for cutscenes and endings. ;)
Thank heavens for youtube then. Actually enjoyed watching the added cutscenes to Chrono Trigger from the Playstation, while playing the SNES version since it was far faster. Some games just don't port well...

Also recently watched all the cutscenes from Bayonetta 2 since i'm unlikely to ever play it myself, and the story was... confusing... more annoying was the voice acting wasn't up to par, or they had similar sounding (but not the same) actors, really screwing with my 10+ playthroughs of the original game and feel... Hmmm but i guess my thoughts about a franchise sega abandoned isn't the best place to put this is it?
snowkatt: i know
cw8: While I bought TOR at launch and regretted soon after, you can always Youtube for cutscenes and endings. ;)
i waited for the f2p version
so the grinding was probably worse but mmo's tend to be grindy anyway

and in my personal kotor canon revan is female anyway ;p
rtcvb32: Hmmm but i guess my thoughts about a franchise sega abandoned isn't the best place to put this is it?
why not ?
this is a thread about sega

i tend to not bother with watching cutscenes on youtube or lets plays of games i dont have
i dont see the point i want to play the game not watch somebody else do it
Post edited February 05, 2015 by snowkatt
snowkatt: i dont see the point i want to play the game not watch somebody else do it
Well what i watched cut 95% of the gameplay out and synced music portions together to skip forward so it didn't feel jarring, which was nice. But didn't help the plot was so non-nonsensical. Mostly from watching it it felt like... they were trying too hard to capture what made the first game good, replaying cliches, trying to be mature while failing. I wonder how much of it Nintendo came in and said they had to censor or change (since they were funding it).
Tauto: BIG DEAL!
That is so annoying. I feel a bit bad that once I tried to defend you.