It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings, Hunters!

<span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, an action filled next step in aRPG design, is available now for Windows and Mac - complete with GOG Galaxy Achievements, DRM-free, and 10% off for the first week!

In a genre that's seen immense highs and extended lows, it seems that we're always waiting for the secret formula for the perfect action RPG. Some say it's all about an overwhelming amount of loot, upgrades and treats galore. Others choose to experiment with new and innovative ways to connect their players, or to give them new types of control over making their character one of a kind. Victor Vran brings its own answers to the table.

It's a game that places movement and action first, truly putting the "action" in the aRPG, eliminating the boundaries of a traditional class system, and opting for freeform gear-based progression. A combat-oriented approach doesn't mean that Victor Vran is lacking in the other departments either - there's plenty of loot to collect and increasingly awesome weapons to find (including what looks an awful lot like a lightsaber) as well as innovative character progression. All that's there, however, is enhanced by an unprecedented movement system that will have you (and up to 4 of your co-op buddies) leaping, dodging and wallrunning. It's a game where survival is based on so much more than how hard you can hit.

GOG.com Exclusive Bonus
For a little something special, your copy of the game will come with a one-time-use GOG.com-exclusive Treasure Key! Just log in to your GOG.com account, start your single-player game, and redeem it in-game for a fountain of gold and the following drops:

- Med Kit (Legendary) - An endless healing potion.
- Hope Destiny Card (Uncommon) - Provides additional health when equipped. Can be equipped on level 2.
- Diamond Demon Power (Uncommon) - Creates a protective shield. Can be equipped immediately.
- Gift Box - A box that can be opened for random loot.
- Red, Green and Blue dyes - Used to colorize your outfit. Transmutation unlocks at level 16.

Q&A With The Devs
Have questions about the game that only the devs can answer? Join the team behind Victor Vran for a special Q&A session this coming Monday!
Boyan (Lead Designer) and Momchil (Designer) from Haemimont Games will be visiting our forums on Monday (July 27) starting 6pm GMT (8pm CEST / 2pm EST / 11am PST to answer all your questions about the game, the life behind game development, or their favorite type of sandwich. Save the date, stay tuned for the announcement thread, and come hang out with us.

Experience the definition of "a" in aRPG with <span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Friday, July 31, at 9:59 AM GMT.
Lodium: Now im getting confused again :(
HijacK: Never mind that! Just enjoy the games. That's why we're here, right? Right? Or am I the only one that's here for that...?!
I think il take that offer.
The last game i tried to play was Wizard & Warriors. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKFM_wHZvkg)
But i cant get it to work properly on win 7
its not a wery known pc rpg.
Hopefully it will show up here sometime.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Lodium
HijacK: I want to say this hasn't happened to me, but I come back from a semi-pro League of Legends background. I was ready all up in arms with some of my buddies to go pro..... until I had to move to the other side of the world in U.S. But I digress. I know what you are talking about. Still, that game really thought me patience with people. It often paid off.
CarrionCrow: Well, at least you ended up with a positive from the whole thing.

I spent a lot of time online and learned to hate more. Go figure. ;)
Pfff. This takes me back. Being a teenager and all. 15 years old and raging hard on League of Legends when even I sucked. With skill also comes patience. You learn to respect instead to expect. If you can make it, you can own it. You don't need a pro to carry you. Just take the game in your own hands.
But then again, there are also those annoying people who never shut up and start talking about what they want to eat during the game. These..... these are special exceptions.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by HijacK
high rated
LiefLayer: the problem is not this game, the problem is that gog accepted this situation. This justifies other games with other drm.
That's the matter, if we accept because is "free and opcional", next time will not to be "free or opcional".

GOG web said:

100% DRM-Free Content

Now Gog web says:

DRM-Free Content

I suppose that if they must write 99.99% content DRM-FREE, then it's not so cool Logo.

So, What's next step? 100% DRM-Free Games, but content perhaps not. And next?, GOG DRM????.

You don't remember that several years ago we paid the same money ($$) and now not. Things are changing on GOG to a worse situation again.
zeffyr: OK, thanks for the answers.

Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding it: the game is DRM-free, but has an optional bonus item and you're not forced to reclaim this bonus item in order to play the game DRM-free.

If that's true, the riot is ridiculous :-)
LiefLayer: the problem is not this game, the problem is that gog accepted this situation. This justifies other games with other drm.
Please don't overreact. It's an optional DLC - just ignore it if you're not OK with it.
zeffyr: Please don't overreact. It's an optional DLC - just ignore it if you're not OK with it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"- Edmund Burke said it best.
zeffyr: Please don't overreact. It's an optional DLC - just ignore it if you're not OK with it.
Siegor: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"- Edmund Burke said it best.
Nice, I probably would've gone with a variation of "First they came.."
Siegor: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"- Edmund Burke said it best.
So much for not overreacting. *sigh*
Now I realized this whole thread have missing information .

1. Single player side of game DRM-free
2. There is a Serial Key under your account for this game . It's probably create for Multiplayer account . So Multiplayer portion of the game require an account (you creating it with your serial)
3. And that explains why this code redeemable only one time . Because there is your account and you are creating with your serial . And everytime you login there , you can get those items .
4. There it isn't a first game on GOG multiplayer portion of the game require a serial . There is many games on the site .
5. All of those treasure keys and GOG bonus keys for a Multiplayer game but probably other treasure keys will be usable offline .

BTW I bought this game but didn't installed yet because I have only mobile connection ATM . So all of those things are my guesses when I look to my account . So those are need confirmation . But probably I am right :)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Skysect
Smannesman: Nice, I probably would've gone with a variation of "First they came.."
Oh, I see. We are comparing GOG to Nazis now. Please, don't stop.
Good Lord!
zambrey: Oh, I see. We are comparing GOG to Nazis now. Please, don't stop.
Good Lord!
Godwin's Law
Good Lord!
Smannesman: Godwin's Law
LOL, I guess I'm new to this Internet thingy.
My bad.
Smannesman: Nice, I probably would've gone with a variation of "First they came.."
Good Lord!
Comparing gog.com to nazis has such an old tradition here :)
low rated
Eh, it wouldn't be a GOG news thread if there wasn't someone whining about something.
high rated
Just to note: I haven't read all new postings but some of the recent postings are beyond what I'd personal call nice and mature. We are now on the normal level for a gaming-forum: Unfriendly, partly arrogant with peoples arguments and intentions. And of course it is called "over-reacting" when somebody is writing about worries regarding this game and its release. Please have a closer look an your own texts at some point. The discussion until the early hours on this day was very emotional but friendly. Now we talk about "whining". :-(
Post edited July 25, 2015 by throgh
This picture is called:
Victor Vran - The Second Playthrough
(After the code was used in the first playthrough).

;)
Attachments: