It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There will be blood. Delicious blood.

<span class="bold">Vampire&reg;: The Masquerade - Bloodlines&trade;</span>, the timeless RPG masterpiece that has sucked many a gamer's time, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Intoxicating. Macabre. Vital. These are both traits of blood and of Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™, the RPG that forever changed expectations on how the creatures of the night should be depicted in videogames. Was it the ridiculous replayability? The versatility of our vampiric abilities? The gripping visual and sound design? Perhaps the memorable NPCs and stellar writing. One thing is for certain: much like the daunting Antediluvians, this is a game whose allure only grows stronger with time. No point in resisting it any longer.

Sink your teeth into the definitive bloodsucking experience that is <span class="bold">Vampire&reg;: The Masquerade - Bloodlines&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Note: This version includes third-party technical fixes, courtesy of Wesp5. The full unofficial patch, which also includes additional content, can be found over at <span class="bold">Patches Scrolls</span>.

Twitch alert
Want to watch some entrancing nightly exsanguinations? Join Memoriesin8Bit as he launches a series of Bloodlines streams on <span class="bold">twitch.tv/gogcom</span>, starting Monday, 6 PM UTC.
About damn time. Too bad I rebought it a few months ago when it was on sale for cheap.
nightcraw1er.488: I haven't played it in a while, but never had any problems, install game, install patch, maybe install one of the big mods, click game play.
See the thread. Quite a few people cannot get the game to install on anything later than XP.
And yes, if it would take me 2+ hours to get the game in a playable state, I would consider spending £10 to get someone else to do it for me. My 2 hours are worth more than £10, not sure if yours ain't.
Outstarwalker is going to be so disappointed. She absolutely LOATHES this game!

Hahahaha Okay, nobody is buying that line. Congrats, Outstar on having your favorite finally make its way to GOG!!
I wake up to Bloodlines and a bundle sale? Is the Rapture upon us? #tzmiscejesus
JudasIscariot: We only have an English version of the game atm.
MBiL_248: Thanks for your quick reply, but then you have the censored UK version of the game as it seems. It's not a big cut, but it*s a cut. Apart from this little issue that's a worthy addition to GOG's catalogue of course. :)
Have you confirmed this or is this a guess?
Thanks GOG! Totally unexpected. Instabuy!
MBiL_248: Thanks for your quick reply, but then you have the censored UK version of the game as it seems. It's not a big cut, but it*s a cut. Apart from this little issue that's a worthy addition to GOG's catalogue of course. :)
JudasIscariot: Have you confirmed this or is this a guess?
I've bought the game, started it, viewed the intro (both: the normal one and legacy) and it's definitely the censored version: Link

My system language is German of course, I don't know if that matters?
Post edited April 25, 2016 by MBiL_248
tinyE: Sorry if this has been asked, but out of curiosity, do any of these games connect in any way?
The two PC games do not have any story connections, but I believe both are canonical in the World of Darkness lore. That said, without spoiling the ending, Bloodlines is a nihilistic story that ultimately accomplishes nothing important to the lore. I didn't read any of the books, but supposedly the characters and the plot of this game is just barely acknowledged in the bigger picture.

That is not a slight against the story. It is a great adventure full of interesting characters, locations and situations. It just isn't an important event in the shared universe, even though the drama queen antagonist constantly act like it is a big deal.
Trying to install the game in Wine now. By the way, are saves from older Wesp's patches compatible with the newest one?
Post edited April 25, 2016 by shmerl
Does this version support widescreen resolutions?
Finally :D I waited a long time for this :) I'll still wait for a sale, though, since I don't have the time to play this right now, anyway :D But, again, awesome!!1
tfishell: Looking forward to it; it's always great to see more languages for games come here. (Weren't you swamped a few weeks back with offers for languages for various games?)
JudasIscariot: Oh I still am, been trying to sort through all the offers and some of our backlog as well :D
*you* are?
amurgaming: Does this version support widescreen resolutions?
Yes. :)
Does anyone else find it mildly amusing to see a game using the Source engine (From Valve, the owners of Steam), for sale on GOG? I think the irony is wonderful!
JudasIscariot: Oh I still am, been trying to sort through all the offers and some of our backlog as well :D
Thiev: *you* are?
Yes, so that I can pass them onto yer minion :P