It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There will be blood. Delicious blood.

<span class="bold">Vampire&reg;: The Masquerade - Bloodlines&trade;</span>, the timeless RPG masterpiece that has sucked many a gamer's time, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Intoxicating. Macabre. Vital. These are both traits of blood and of Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™, the RPG that forever changed expectations on how the creatures of the night should be depicted in videogames. Was it the ridiculous replayability? The versatility of our vampiric abilities? The gripping visual and sound design? Perhaps the memorable NPCs and stellar writing. One thing is for certain: much like the daunting Antediluvians, this is a game whose allure only grows stronger with time. No point in resisting it any longer.

Sink your teeth into the definitive bloodsucking experience that is <span class="bold">Vampire&reg;: The Masquerade - Bloodlines&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Note: This version includes third-party technical fixes, courtesy of Wesp5. The full unofficial patch, which also includes additional content, can be found over at <span class="bold">Patches Scrolls</span>.

Twitch alert
Want to watch some entrancing nightly exsanguinations? Join Memoriesin8Bit as he launches a series of Bloodlines streams on <span class="bold">twitch.tv/gogcom</span>, starting Monday, 6 PM UTC.
jadeblackhawk: I own the box from way back when, it's a great game. Unfortunately, it is broken after you get to a certain city if you're playing on anything later than win98. It would be so awesome if gog could get it and fix it, would certainly be an instabuy from me :D
MBiL_248: We need a working emulator for older windows versions - some sort of WINBox I mean. I think I would buy this game as well, your feedback fits my first impression. Seems to be a forgotten gem.
Heuristic Park was founded by game designer David Bradley (who did several of the Wizardry games). The influence certainly shows in wizards & warriors
While I'm super happy to see VtMB on GoG, the price tag is a big no for me - at least for now. Sure, this is one of greatest games ever, which isn't excuse for 12 years old game that fans - not company - made playable and fun. Thus 18e price isn't justifable. i'm going to wait for -75%.
OH MY GOD!!!!!
I just came here to see what's on Weekly Staff Picks, but there's VTMB!!!!(and the bundleopolis sale)
I immediately shouted "OH MY FXXKING GOD", screaming and rolling all around in my room.
HELL YEAH. I was waiting this for years. 19.99USD? Defenitely worth the price. Ohhhhhhh....just take my money, man. Really, really thank you GOG.

Those who complain about the price, please wait paitiently until it goes on discount. This is NOT the game you crab just because of the price.
Leroux: Ah ... I see. Good point.
JudasIscariot: Unofficial Patch 9.5 only works with the English version for now anyways. That being said, we'll make sure to get the missing languages out to all but we had to make sure that the game worked as expected before releasing it :)
I've bought the game with my German account and the intro is the censored version as known from UK's and German versions. Do you have different versions for different countries?
Post edited April 25, 2016 by MBiL_248
OH.. MY.. GOD!
YES!!!
IT'S FINALLY HERE!
low rated
gibbeynator: If I were still buying things here
tfishell: You stopped buying because GOG's pillars have crumbled?
No, I stopped buying things here because the exchange rate sucks and they don't hand out Steam keys with your downloader like Steam does.
Hmm . I should write an email to Gabe and ask him for Gog redeem codes .
Thiev: you can't go more vampirer then that
Firek: Bloodlines is, arguably, the vampirest of all.
Vampire
the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Is only 12 years old
Vampire
the Masquerade - Bloodlines
The vampirest game of them all.
[Leonard Nimoy dancing]
KiNgBrAdLeY7: the clubs in both redemption and bloodlines are normal ones. I really doubt you should be wanting to buy them.
Check again. The clubs in Bloodlines do allow same sex making out (or feeding if you prefer), and no one bats an eye.
Then again, that is normal.
tfishell: You stopped buying because GOG's pillars have crumbled?
gibbeynator: No, I stopped buying things here because the exchange rate sucks and they don't hand out Steam keys with your downloader like Steam does.
Steam hands out Steam keys with each download? News to me. The regional pricing does however suck, but isn't that the same as on Steam.
Insta-Buy

I'd love to know how many copies of a 12 year old game will be sold over the next couple of weeks.

Whether is higher than the 22'000 voters.
low rated
GOG.com: ...snip
Want to watch some entrancing nightly exsanguinations? Join Memoriesin8Bit as he launches a series of Bloodlines streams on <span class="bold">twitch.tv/gogcom</span>, starting Monday, 6 PM UTC.
£15, are you serious GOG? Thats about £10 too much for an old game, not to mention it has nothing other than a manual. This place is getting far to expensive, enough of becoming Steam already!

Note to all potential buyers, pickup the CD version on Amazon for £5!
JudasIscariot: Unofficial Patch 9.5 only works with the English version for now anyways. That being said, we'll make sure to get the missing languages out to all but we had to make sure that the game worked as expected before releasing it :)
MBiL_248: I've bought the game with my German account and the intro is the censored version as known from UK's and German versions. Do you have different versions for different countries?
We only have an English version of the game atm.
nightcraw1er.488: Steam hands out Steam keys with each download? News to me. The regional pricing does however suck, but isn't that the same as on Steam.
He's not complaining that the game is regionally-priced. He's complaining that the game isn't regionally-priced, because thanks to the Canadian dollar getting weaker, it's cheaper on Steam.
Leroux: Ah ... I see. Good point.
Looking forward to it; it's always great to see more languages for games come here. (Weren't you swamped a few weeks back with offers for languages for various games?)