It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There will be blood. Delicious blood.

<span class="bold">Vampire&reg;: The Masquerade - Bloodlines&trade;</span>, the timeless RPG masterpiece that has sucked many a gamer's time, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Intoxicating. Macabre. Vital. These are both traits of blood and of Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™, the RPG that forever changed expectations on how the creatures of the night should be depicted in videogames. Was it the ridiculous replayability? The versatility of our vampiric abilities? The gripping visual and sound design? Perhaps the memorable NPCs and stellar writing. One thing is for certain: much like the daunting Antediluvians, this is a game whose allure only grows stronger with time. No point in resisting it any longer.

Sink your teeth into the definitive bloodsucking experience that is <span class="bold">Vampire&reg;: The Masquerade - Bloodlines&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Note: This version includes third-party technical fixes, courtesy of Wesp5. The full unofficial patch, which also includes additional content, can be found over at <span class="bold">Patches Scrolls</span>.

Twitch alert
Want to watch some entrancing nightly exsanguinations? Join Memoriesin8Bit as he launches a series of Bloodlines streams on <span class="bold">twitch.tv/gogcom</span>, starting Monday, 6 PM UTC.
Holy moly, Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines on GOG.com?!

Sign me up!
JudasIscariot: Unofficial Patch 9.5 only works with the English version for now anyways. That being said, we'll make sure to get the missing languages out to all but we had to make sure that the game worked as expected before releasing it :)
tfishell: Looking forward to it; it's always great to see more languages for games come here. (Weren't you swamped a few weeks back with offers for languages for various games?)
Oh I still am, been trying to sort through all the offers and some of our backlog as well :D
mechmouse: Insta-Buy

I'd love to know how many copies of a 12 year old game will be sold over the next couple of weeks.

Whether is higher than the 22'000 voters.
i'd say most of those 22,000 voters are going to wait until it's on sale for $2 or given to them for free (that's going strictly off the opinions in the release thread).
Post edited April 25, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
Projectsonic: Thanks for the unofficial patch link, I was about to ask about where to find that.
Venita: The game has the basic version of the patch already inside :)
As you should, it's one of the best patches I've seen for a game.
Thanks for including it.

Oh, and if you're replaying the game, install plus version, ladies and gentlemen.

https://forums.planetvampire.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=db447u29qpaljav9bj1ub7ljd6&amp;topic=6993.0
JudasIscariot: Oh I still am, been trying to sort through all the offers and some of our backlog as well :D
Feel free to yell if you need help with the sorting.
MBiL_248: I've bought the game with my German account and the intro is the censored version as known from UK's and German versions. Do you have different versions for different countries?
JudasIscariot: We only have an English version of the game atm.
Thanks for your quick reply, but then you have the censored UK version of the game as it seems. It's not a big cut, but it*s a cut. Apart from this little issue that's a worthy addition to GOG's catalogue of course. :)
Post edited April 25, 2016 by MBiL_248
mechmouse: Insta-Buy

I'd love to know how many copies of a 12 year old game will be sold over the next couple of weeks.

Whether is higher than the 22'000 voters.
fortune_p_dawg: i'd say most of those 22,000 voters are going to wait until it's on sale for $2 or given to them for free (that's going strictly off the opinions in the release thread).
I´d love buying it now, but it´s too windy and rainy outside, so I´ll have to wait until tomorrow. :/
(I´d have to buy a prepaidcard and the gas station is too far away to go there in this crappy weather.)
Yessss! YES! Now to wait impatiently for payday to pick it up. Cmon Friday, get here faster! Oh man, I really, really, really, hope I can get this to run in Wine. Woooo! You just made my day, GOG!
nightcraw1er.488: Steam hands out Steam keys with each download? News to me. The regional pricing does however suck, but isn't that the same as on Steam.
Grargar: He's not complaining that the game is regionally-priced. He's complaining that the game isn't regionally-priced, because thanks to the Canadian dollar getting weaker, it's cheaper on Steam.
Ah well, just get the CD version off amazon, its cheaper than both.
nightcraw1er.488: Ah well, just get the CD version off amazon, its cheaper than both.
True. Then hope fiddling with the installation takes less than a couple of hours. If it takes more, paying the higher price is cheaper.
This one is the #2 for one of my favorite games of all time. Instabuy

1.Witcher 3
2. VTMB
3. Dragon Quest 8
4. The Witcher 2
5. Final Fantasy IX
Sufyan: Pretty damn lame of people to complain about the price. This is Bloodlines in a working DRM-free installer. For years I've been forced to use a pirated custom made installer of the game because the originals don't work post-WinXP (or 64-bit OS's, I forget what the problem was). This game hasn't exactly been rescued from a shallow grave with the GOG release, but close enough. I've been waiting for years hoping that I could own this game license and have access to GOG style installers. I'm very happy that it is finally here and will buy it as soon as I can, regardless of the retail price. Good job on everyone who made it possible to release the game!
rampancy: You act as if you're genuinely surprised. This is the GOG forums we're talking about here. GOG could release NOLF and NOLF 2 as free titles tomorrow updated with fully updated modern OS compatibility, Mac and Linux ports, and fully functional multiplayer both with and without Galaxy...and people would still find something to bitch and complain about.
Like others have said, the "complaints" are more about the lack of a temporary release discount (-50% off, say), given how the game has been -75% off on Steam for years now. I think you'd still be seeing complaints like that on Reddit or other forums. (Somebody should post this to Reddit and see what people say.)

tfishell: Looking forward to it; it's always great to see more languages for games come here. (Weren't you swamped a few weeks back with offers for languages for various games?)
JudasIscariot: Oh I still am, been trying to sort through all the offers and some of our backlog as well :D
Cool beans. Hopefully in the near future we'll see a fresh newspost on the subject. ;)
Post edited April 25, 2016 by tfishell
Grargar: He's not complaining that the game is regionally-priced. He's complaining that the game isn't regionally-priced, because thanks to the Canadian dollar getting weaker, it's cheaper on Steam.
nightcraw1er.488: Ah well, just get the CD version off amazon, its cheaper than both.
That the problem with digital download. Its missing many of the factors that reduce the price of something.
Dream come true, my friends, dream come true.

To those complaining about the price, just wait for the sale, it's not like we haven't waited YEARS for this game to make it to GOG. You can wait a few months more, if that's what you feel is fair.
low rated
JMich: True. Then hope fiddling with the installation takes less than a couple of hours. If it takes more, paying the higher price is cheaper.
Sorry, you are completely correct. Please take £10 from me and now press the play button for me. I mean seriously?
I haven't played it in a while, but never had any problems, install game, install patch, maybe install one of the big mods, click game play.