It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A foxy quest for old-school love!

<span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, an addictive but punishing sidescrolling platformer from the glory days, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Remember when, as kids, you were smitten with your friend's gaming machine and certain that you could beat that amazing platformer they couldn't seem to master? Titus the Fox was one of those games.
The constantly smiling fox is on a mission to rescue his kidnapped sweetheart, Suzy, and he's even willing to cross the Sahara desert to get to her. Angry construction workers, giant bees, ferocious dogs, and unfriendly louts will try to stop him, but Titus has the means to outfox them all. Pick up enemies and throw them at their colleagues, jump higher with the help of well-placed springs, or sweep across the terrain using unconventional means of transportation like skateboards and magic carpets. Your true love awaits!

Relive the glory days of zany platforming with the <span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
fronzelneekburm: Wasn't it more like the other way around? Titus Interactive acqured Interplay way back when.
Grargar: Both. Titus acquired Interplay during 1999-2001 when Interplay had financial issues. Then, in 2005, Titus faced bankruptcy and was dissolved. Because the bankruptcy was filed into a local district court, this didn't affect Interplay who was an international subsidiary and as a result, was able to survive and acquire Titus' properties.
this is my reaction to all that

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/firefly.gif
Looking at the character and screenshots reminded me of Aero the Acro-Bat.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/console_games_added_to_gogcom_using_emulators_like_with_dos_games
The classic I never asked for! Coming up next, Bubsy the Cat and Superman 64!
Darvond: The classic I never asked for! Coming up next, Bubsy the Cat and Superman 64!
Why not Shakii The Wolf?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/shakii-the-wolf/screenshots
Yeah. One of the best & hardest old school 2d platformer games. thank u gog.
The game that makes you love blue balls.

One of the games that convinced me to ask my parents to get me a sound card for Saint Nick. Had some really catchy ditties.

I remember playing this one on an old 286. Back then I had a trainer that gave you unlimited lives. Hooboy, did I need it. I actually felt it played fairly well, even if the scrolling is weird. (the scrolling frequently "autocorrects" if you stand still for a moment, which is either convenient or annoying. The main reason it's so difficult, aside from the fact most levels have instant-death traps and you don't start out with a truckload of lives is the lack of mercy invincibility and the fact that getting hit frequently causes you to get flung across the room, sometimes into another trap/enemy/instant death trap.

Still, once you know what to do, the game's very doable.
Starmaker: It's included with Titus. Look under the specs on the gamecard (they should've put it in the goodies section for greater visibility).
Indeed, the gamecard is terrible !
Darvond: The classic I never asked for! Coming up next, Bubsy the Cat and Superman 64!
Epitaph666: Why not Shakii The Wolf?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/shakii-the-wolf/screenshots
Mainly as I actually have tried that and it has the production values of a DeviantArt game.
Before, we need Super Cauldron.
Never heard of this but then again it was still Commodore 64 time for me so no wonder. Also buy it fast since Interplay is selling all of their licenses and this could get pulled down fast.
Post edited October 14, 2016 by Matruchus
jamyskis: I actually still have original, legal copies of the CD-ROM versions of Speedball 2, Magic Pockets, Gods and Xenon 2. No special CD-ROM features, just a tacky installer for installation under Windows 95 so that they could run in Win95 DOS mode :)
Magic Pockets would be nice too, though I recall the Amiga Power staff slagging it off frequently. :)

If the Mobygames page is correct that Gods is held by Konami, we might not see it here. But possibly someone else holds the rights. Would be great if it were someone like Rebellion.
Starmaker: It's included with Titus. Look under the specs on the gamecard (they should've put it in the goodies section for greater visibility).
MaxFulvus: Indeed, the gamecard is terrible !
They moved the note: from under the specs to the beginning of the About section.

Now it only needs a little nudge upwards so it ends where it belongs, in the Included goodies section. :P
..urrgh
bubsy was accolade though and all the accolade ip are now owned by tommo inc
muntdefems: They moved the note: from under the specs to the beginning of the About section.

Now it only needs a little nudge upwards so it ends where it belongs, in the Included goodies section. :P
Its place is in a "warnings" section.
muntdefems: They moved the note: from under the specs to the beginning of the About section.

It has 3 separate installers and it's in a different language. It's in the right place. Now, if this was a DOS/Windows issue, then yes, one version would be in the included goodies section (see Heroes of Might and Magic 2).