It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A foxy quest for old-school love!

<span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, an addictive but punishing sidescrolling platformer from the glory days, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Remember when, as kids, you were smitten with your friend's gaming machine and certain that you could beat that amazing platformer they couldn't seem to master? Titus the Fox was one of those games.
The constantly smiling fox is on a mission to rescue his kidnapped sweetheart, Suzy, and he's even willing to cross the Sahara desert to get to her. Angry construction workers, giant bees, ferocious dogs, and unfriendly louts will try to stop him, but Titus has the means to outfox them all. Pick up enemies and throw them at their colleagues, jump higher with the help of well-placed springs, or sweep across the terrain using unconventional means of transportation like skateboards and magic carpets. Your true love awaits!

Relive the glory days of zany platforming with the <span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
PaterAlf: Am I blind. Where is it on the game page?
Below the system requirements.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Grargar
Oh ok cool.
vicklemos: It's called buffetyardsalextravaganzagamesahoy, common practice, bud
Nah...
Nope, skip this title, never liked it, gimme plok...then we will talk turkey.
A beautiful surprise. Thank you GOG and Interplay!
Grargar: Below the system requirements.
Thank you. They really did a good job at hiding this information. ;)
OMFG!!!

THE MEMORIES!!! One of the first games i remember playing on my 386!

And one of the 10 games i remember playing on PC.

LOVE YOU GOG <3
snowkatt: so interplay ended up owning titus ?
Grargar: Yup. Interplay also brought Prehistorik 1+2 here last year.
Wasn't it more like the other way around? Titus Interactive acqured Interplay way back when.

I really hope they dump their entire catalogue (especially the Star Trek stuff) here before they manage to sell off their IPs (which will likely result in a gog catalogue purge hitherto unseen).
I remembering playing it on my 486 computer, its super hard.

Does the GOG version have the intro screen mocking you for playing an old game?
I remember playing this once and not liking it. Something about the way that levels scrolled.

If memory serves there was also a Game Boy port.
Now we need a game about this Titus.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by rodrolliv
Ingsoc85: I remembering playing it on my 486 computer, its super hard.

Does the GOG version have the intro screen mocking you for playing an old game?
Yes, see the attached screenshot :)
Attachments:
titus.png (17 Kb)
If we can get good old platformers from the Amiga days in their DOS incarnations, how about this one?
fronzelneekburm: Wasn't it more like the other way around? Titus Interactive acqured Interplay way back when.
Both. Titus acquired Interplay during 1999-2001 when Interplay had financial issues. Then, in 2005, Titus faced bankruptcy and was dissolved. Because the bankruptcy was filed into a local district court, this didn't affect Interplay who was an international subsidiary and as a result, was able to survive and acquire Titus' properties.
Well, NOW we are talking about a proper trip down memory lane! :-P