It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead man shooting.

The Suffering & The Suffering: Ties That Bind are now available exclusively on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.
All but impossible to find in recent years, the elusive psychological horror games return as gory as you remember them, DRM-free and fully compatible with modern operating systems.

The Suffering puts you in the shoes of death row convict Torque as he fights monstrous enemies to escapes his hellish prison and find the truth behind the heinous crime that put him there.

In the sequel Ties That Bind, Torque is a free man in body if not in mind, as he returns to his hometown seeking redemption and revenge from the criminal kingpin he holds responsible for this nightmare.

Check out our Warner Bros. Sale for deals up to -75% until September 11, 1PM UTC.
There's a lot of cool stuff there including the F.E.A.R series, Bastion, plenty of LEGO goodness and more.
BrokenBull: You have the power of the Law of Attraction. So, now think about some other goodies that should be here! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
Ha, chance would be a fine thing! Still, let's try...

Project Nomads...Millennia: Altered Destinies...Commander Blood...Meat Puppet...COME TO ME!!!
Haven't played the Suffering games since back at launch on the xbox. Definitely grabbing them when they're discounted a bit more, and my backlog isn't so huge.

Nice to see, anyway.
I think I'll grab the first to see what it's like and wait for a discount on the second.
paladin181: [...] Carnate Island, which was a WWII internment camp used for experimentation on POWs turned into a prison. [...]
Wait...so they built a prison out of POWs, and then experimented on them? That does sound surreal and horrifying...but seems wildly inefficient (and probably against all kinds of building codes).
Post edited September 08, 2017 by HunchBluntley
deleted
HunchBluntley: Wait...so they built a prison out of POWs, and then experimented on them? That does sound surreal and horrifying...but seems wildly inefficient (and probably against all kinds of building codes).
funny.
The game featured monster designs by Stan Winston. Spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUXb8-IuTi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3aWFyumWCo
HunchBluntley: Wait...so they built a prison out of POWs, and then experimented on them? That does sound surreal and horrifying...but seems wildly inefficient (and probably against all kinds of building codes).
paladin181: funny.
Thank you, thank you! [bows dramatically]
Can we please have The Matrix: Path Of Neo As well. That Game is published By Atari. I want this game so bad. Seems the only way to get it on PC, is Torrents and I'm 100% against pirated software on my machine. I would very much like to BUY a copy of The Matrix: Path Of Neo. Someone please make this happen :)
Post edited September 08, 2017 by lance.echo
Oh wow, never expected to see this game again. I recall having a PC version of the first game, but man was it plagued with that horrible "StarForce" protection system that would screw you or sometimes even break your PC. So, really excited to get both games and play 'em.
omg...omg...omg...omg...omfg...

It's finally come out! :D

So happy to finally see this on GOG. Good games back in their day and I'll be glad to play them again!

All I need now is the following to come out to be "complete":

* Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
* No One Lives Forever (non-community version)
* No One Lives Forever 2 (non-community version)
* Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force
* Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force 2
* Dreamweb (CD version)
* Second Sight (brought back to GOG again!)
blackcorz: omg...omg...omg...omg...omfg...

So happy to finally see this on GOG. Good games back in their day and I'll be glad to play them again!

* Dreamweb (CD version)
The CD-ROM version of Dreamweb is freeware and available for download at ScummVM.

* Dreamweb (CD version)
llamas: The CD-ROM version of Dreamweb is freeware and available for download at ScummVM.
Oh...thanks for the heads-up. :)

I'd still buy it from GOG if they ever get it in!

* Dreamweb (CD version)
No One Lives Forever is out of the question :(

* Dreamweb (CD version)
Robette: No One Lives Forever is out of the question :(
I know... i read about it :(

You can still enjoy the community version tho ;)