It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
I have the same problem. The first part doesn't appear on my account. I'll try the solution tomorrow.
I had the first only, then I had everything, now first terminal cut disappeared from both galaxy and website. Just another day at GOG. I'm having a laugh but for people who had been waiting to play on day one it it's much less fun I guess. Also I wish that GOG stops deleting games pages when a remake is out, and just say "not available anymore", or "only available as extra with the remake" and put a link to buy the remake.
Is BloodRayne the new Fallout 1?
KainXVIII: Some initial impressions with BR1:TC:
AA is NOT working for me, despite advertising, game is pretty blurry.
EAX is still in, working fine with my Creative X-fi and Alchemy (on Win10)
HUD is sadly centered, so its not looking very good with widescreen resolution but i can live with it.
Thanks for checking!
Cool that these are here, althought the rough launch seems to be tamping the enthusiasm somewhat.
Both terminal cuts are in my library, yet only the second one is available for download/install through galaxy, the first one isn't even listed in galaxy, and has a buy option instead of install! Must be a glitch, I hope this can be resolved soon!

EDIT: Bah, thank fuck this ain't steam so I can download/install the offline installers! ;)
Post edited November 21, 2020 by TZODnmr2k5
Has anyone played BR1: Terminal Cut up to the Barracks level by any chance?
TZODnmr2k5: Both terminal cuts are in my library, yet only the second one is available for download/install through galaxy, the first one isn't even listed in galaxy, and has a buy option instead of install! Must be a glitch, I hope this can be resolved soon!

EDIT: Bah, thank fuck this ain't steam so I can download/install the offline installers! ;)
i've got the same problem
TZODnmr2k5: Both terminal cuts are in my library, yet only the second one is available for download/install through galaxy, the first one isn't even listed in galaxy, and has a buy option instead of install! Must be a glitch, I hope this can be resolved soon!

armedready: i've got the same problem
Well, even though I installed via offline installers, it still doesn't show up unless I manually add the game... I won't be able to see the game in the gog tag, only in "other" It's a good enough work-around until they fix the issue though!
newjack5: Tried that a few times already... :/
Even cleaned the browser and signed back in.
SmollestLight: If you have no versions of BloodRayne 2 appearing on your account, please reach out to our support. =)
Hi!
I have the original games on Steam but would like to buy them again here,but the thing is, both games run like a shit if you don't use dgVoodoo and I wonder if GoG could update them with their Directx wrapper to improve performance.

I would also like to point out that, the first one stretches the videos and this is easily fixed by simply overwriting the Cutscene.exe with the Cutscene.exe from BloodRayne 2.

Thanks a lot!

PS: Updating the original games with the new language pack would be great :P
Post edited November 21, 2020 by Pyromancer138
newjack5: Tried that a few times already... :/
Even cleaned the browser and signed back in.
SmollestLight: If you have no versions of BloodRayne 2 appearing on your account, please reach out to our support. =)
The Terminal Cut of BR1 does not show up in Galaxy but on the normal account. Also reflected that I have one game less in Galaxy than on my library.

While I do prefer the browser for smaller Installers these big, multiple file ones I do prefer on the manager.
As the owner of the old version, I also got the new ones. Thank you!
Pyromancer138: Hi!
I have the original games on Steam but would like to buy them again here,but the thing is, both games run like a shit if you don't use dgVoodoo and I wonder if GoG could update them with their Directx wrapper to improve performance.

I would also like to point out that, the first one stretches the videos and this is easily fixed by simply overwriting the Cutscene.exe with the Cutscene.exe from BloodRayne 2.

Thanks a lot!

The originals were removed from sale.
Great news, both now show up in galaxy as owned and playable; thanks for fixing it GoG!
Pyromancer138: Hi!

Thanks a lot!

Simply buy the Terminal Cut versions here - imo it is the much better choice .. if you even had one. After testing both versions I don't see any reason why I should use the original at all.