It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
MarkoH01: After a refresh both games were shown in my library on the website. However part 1 is not shown in Galaxy for me.
Berzerk2002: For me it was exactly the other way around. The Terminal Cut of the first game showed up in GOG Galaxy and then some minutes and a couple refreshs later it was also in my website library.
So I guess I'll just have to wait then?
Nice one. Back in the day I really liked first bloodrayne and trying it year or so ago it had some slowdown issues and stuff. It really needed a overhaul. I'm giving these a whirl.
newjack5: Tried that a few times already... :/
Even cleaned the browser and signed back in.
SmollestLight: If you have no versions of BloodRayne 2 appearing on your account, please reach out to our support. =)
Any idea what to do if a game is missing from Galaxy even though it's shown on the website? Or are you already working on this as well?
So when can we get Nocturne!?!
So I installed BloodRayne Terminal Cut (The first one) with Galaxy and now after playing it for a bit, it has vanished from my Galaxy library. It is not listed as installed and it is not listed on GOG games.
It has also vanished from my GOG account.

Edit: Refresh user brings it back on the website, but it is still missing in Galaxy
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Garrett24601
danny-albrecht: please try this link:
https://www.gog.com/user/refresh
BINGO !!!

Thanks !
Garrett24601: So I installed BloodRayne Terminal Cut (The first one) with Galaxy and now after playing it for a bit, it has vanished from my Galaxy library. It is not listed as installed and it is not listed on GOG games.
It has also vanished from my GOG account.

Edit: Refresh user brings it back on the website, but it is still missing in Galaxy
New form of DRM - your game vanishes without a trace.
Be glad that you can still remember that you even have it :D

Just joking of course. Fingers crossed that GOG will figure these issues out soon.
MarkoH01: So I guess I'll just have to wait then?
I think so. Maybe closing and relaunching Galaxy might work too.
MarkoH01: So I guess I'll just have to wait then?
Berzerk2002: I think so. Maybe closing and relaunching Galaxy might work too.
Yeah, I've done this at least three times already so I doubt that it will help right now ;)
Just checked and only 2 was there. One account refresh and 1 appeared too.
idbeholdME: Just checked and only 2 was there. One account refresh and 1 appeared too.
It was like that for me as well. Unfortunately the fist part never showed up in Galaxy though ... and that is still the case. I guess I'll have to create a support ticket then.
I'm going to wait a bit longer before submitting a ticket
I've had issues running the original versions of BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 in Linux, using Wine, but these Terminal versions run flawlessly at first glance. They certainly look like a pair of quality "re-masters" done by Ziggurat.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
I've restarted my PC, launched Galaxy and now Bloodrayne 1 +2 are in Galaxy as well :)
BloodRayne TC disappeard from my Galaxy launcher too. Seems to be a bit of a buggy launch.