It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Got BloodRayne 2 in my library now but Bloodrayne 1 is still missing, I do own both legacy games.
Now I have the 2nd Terminal Cut and not the 1st anymore lmao
Also not showing the Terminal Cut for Bloodrayne 2. Guess I'll check Galaxy after work since the blues are still tinkering.
I too still haven't got Bloodrayne 2 Terminal Cut yet. I got the first but not the second. Guess it's gonna take time?
EDIT: Never mind got it now
Post edited November 20, 2020 by staredcraft
Was forgetting to say. Thanks for the free Terminal Cuts, TR/GOG. :)
Post edited November 20, 2020 by M3troid
I am missing Terminal Cut Part 1, too. Terminal Cut Part 2 is already there, have both old titles in my collection.
Machinators: Now I have the 2nd Terminal Cut and not the 1st anymore lmao
lol at this point I don't even care to play it in 2020 but it's funny just to see what kind of mess they're doing
Anyone know if the cheats still work?
Haven't received everything yet, but I know GOG will follow through like they always do.
I have both legacy versions, but only got 2 terminal cut

Correction: i have both now

Thanks GoG!
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Gylfe
Gylfe: I have both legacy versions, but only got 2 terminal cut
Same here. What gives?
Fonzer: Wait does this mean the old bloodrayne 2 won't be available anymore on the store?
Since i bought only bloodrayne 1 before but still haven't played it.
Or does there exist an extra with the old version?
If you buy the Terminal Cut version you will get the legacy version bundled with it for free. I just bought both Terminal Cut versions and got both BR1 and BR2 with it.
Second game appeared in my account; thanks GOG

F1ach: Anyone know if the cheats still work?
The jiggle physics cheat still works; I have not tried the others yet

Edit: the other cheats still work too
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Agent-94
Anime-BlackWolf: I am missing Terminal Cut Part 1, too. Terminal Cut Part 2 is already there, have both old titles in my collection.
Me too .
Both are now in my account, thanks GOG.

Though the store says otherwise.