It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You need to see how this one ends!

SiN Gold, a classic first-person shooter with an original futuristic story of fight against an artificial outburst of criminal tendencies, and one of the best level designs of the 1990s, coming complete with the Wages of Sin expansion, is available for only $9.99 on GOG.com.

[url=http://www.gog.com/game/sin_gold][/url]SiN Gold is one of the great and memorable first-person shooters of the olden days. Upon release it was highly praised for the great execution of its original and involving storyline and great level design, but sadly, it suffered from long loading times and pesky glitches. The fact that the patch fixing these problems was over 30MB in size in the times of Dial-Up Internet didn't help as well. That is how a game that deserves a prominent place in gaming's all-time hall of fame ended up slightly forgotten and overlooked by many FPS fans. With all the trouble way in the past, it is now time to get acquainted (or reunited) with this fantastic title! You can explore different puzzles and new routes each time you play. You will hack computer terminals, control security cameras, and wreak havoc. You will encounter new dangers and intelligent beings in every mission as you fight your way to the ultimate showdown! And you better believe it, an ultimate showdown it will be. The game comes complete with the Wages of Sin expansion.

Begin your crusade against crime and bring down the sinister syndicate lead by the beautiful but deadly Elexis Sinclaire in SiN Gold, for only $9.99 on GOG.com!
Drerhu: It has its flaws, but its totally playable right now (in comparaison with Daikatana or Blood 2, far more playable : )
Bro don't even compare this game to those 2. It would have been a hit if it weren't for the loading times. The bugs after the patch are not a problem either. Those 2 on the other hand, is doomed from the start. Daikatana more so than Blood 2. I don't know, those 2 have lots of potential too okay? If it weren't for the rush, they would have been great games in their own rights too. It's just that those two's problem is everything, while SiN only have loading time and some bugs.
Wishlisted!
I've played it after release and it wasn't very good.
If i remember right it was released just after Unreal and Half-Life both are highlights and i would prefer to play one of
them over Sin. Can't say if the patches did any good for the game....well its a buy it for $ 5 game.
PikaCommando: Oh yeah, where did you guys get the kickass cover image?
We have our ways :P
Great Release GOG!

Will buy this as soon as I get my paycheck.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by Lionel212008
Nice release, wishlisted!
AWESOME! More golden age shooter goodness. Loved this game back in the day. Wishted.

Now if only we could get Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2, also developed by Ritual...
Post edited January 30, 2014 by F4LL0UT
high rated
So this is that better brother of Half Life but less known... I remember it from times when even didn't have PC, only PSX and it was newly released, also had demo on PC Games CD cover cd. Review itself featured nice cosplay of Elexis pics much better than model in game or other ones floating around.
Already have it on Steam, is this version superior? Not sure if it was a bug but the game was made frustrating on that version due to slain enemies seeming really inconsistent with their ammo drops
Wow, I'v been playing this game like 15 years ago, and I never beated it... I'll get this one sooner or later :)
Thanks for the Mac version GOG. Love to see classics like this released here and always appreciate it when they are fixed up for OS X. :D
F4LL0UT: AWESOME! More golden age shooter goodness. Loved this game back in the day. Wishted.

Now if only we could get the Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2, also developed by Ritual...
Yeah, I agree. FAKK2 was a great game!

Please vote for it in the wishlist! http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/heavy_metal_fakk_2
Boobs? Instawishlisted!
F4LL0UT: AWESOME! More golden age shooter goodness. Loved this game back in the day. Wishted.

Now if only we could get the Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2, also developed by Ritual...
IronArcturus: Yeah, I agree. FAKK2 was a great game!

Please vote for it in the wishlist! http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/heavy_metal_fakk_2
Thanks for the convenient link. Old lazy bones here just voted for it too. I've wanted to play that game since a long, long time ago. It would be awesome to see it release here.
dirtyharry50: Thanks for the convenient link. Old lazy bones here just voted for it too. I've wanted to play that game since a long, long time ago. It would be awesome to see it release here.
The question is what the legal situation looks like since it's a licensed game. Hope someone is eventually gonna notice that this game might get a lot of late fame with a digital re-release.