It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Always saving monsters.

<span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span>, a very kawaii action-RPG, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

Developed by the team that brought you the Ys series, <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> is an action-RPG with plenty of platforming and puzzles to boot. You're Parin - a 12 year old girl who just moved into "Monster Village", a peaceful town secretly inhabited by the most playful bunch of monsters you'll ever meet. When an evil threat descends on your peaceful town, you and your legendary drill are the only thing that stands between safety and total annihilation. With 35+ hours of playtime, a plethora of minigames, and plenty of secrets to discover, <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> may just be your next pick for when you feel like a bit of lighthearted, Japanese adventure!

This time, the monsters need your help in <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The 10% launch discount will last for one week, until Monday, April 6, at 12:59 PM GMT!
Looks interesting. :) Going to decide to wishlist or buy it now. Never heard of the title but definitely looks interesting! :)
Finally another Falcom release. But why is the audio in english? Is there a way to have english text but original audio?
Is this by any chance open world, zone based open world or anything similar? It looks somewhat interesting overall but I have no idea how to judge the game haha. Another question, was this by any chance a mobile port or anything like that, because it sort of looks like one (going by the graphical fidelity).
This does look very kawaii :)

It's that type of kokuro hitting kawaii, the type that you feel as if your going to die ;D

Ok, maybe without the last part ;)

I love seeing Monday releases. Gives more purpose to the beginning of the week with something fresh!

To buy, or wishlist (rubs his chin)....>.>
Post edited March 30, 2015 by JinseiNGC224
Played this on PSP a few months ago. A very average action-rpg IMO, great for kids but might feel kinda bland, despite the funny protagonist, to anyone used to this type of games as combat and puzzles are quite easy.

@NoNewTaleToTell it is zone-based in a somewhat open world, meaning you can go in any available level but you'll sometimes need specific items to advance.
Post edited March 30, 2015 by charbon
Never heard of it, is it any good? Does it have free exploration or arena based combat? A lot of grinding and respawning? An interesting story? How are the mechanics, what games does it compare to? How long is it?`:)
Oh right, the PSP title right?
I remember reading they were releasing it on PC.
Looks nice, but again the $1 launch discount is ridiculous.
Gurumin is a cute action adventure game with simple combat and 4-5 boss battles. It's not like Ys, but it's definitely worthy for what it is.
Hai, kawaii desu. ^‿^
Argh, at first I thought it was a new episode of Kuru Kuru Kururin :o))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_Kuru_Kururin
JinseiNGC224: kokuro hitting kawaii
triock: Hai, kawaii desu. ^‿^
catpower1980: Kuru Kuru Kururin :o))
What the...? oO
Looks adorable! Definitely going onto the wishlist, possibly even into the cart after I take a better look at it. Hurrah for more Japanese gaming goodness!
She's so cute I just wanna take her home with me :P
catpower1980: Argh, at first I thought it was a new episode of Kuru Kuru Kururin :o))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_Kuru_Kururin
reminds me of this:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/303430/