It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Always saving monsters.

<span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span>, a very kawaii action-RPG, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

Developed by the team that brought you the Ys series, <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> is an action-RPG with plenty of platforming and puzzles to boot. You're Parin - a 12 year old girl who just moved into "Monster Village", a peaceful town secretly inhabited by the most playful bunch of monsters you'll ever meet. When an evil threat descends on your peaceful town, you and your legendary drill are the only thing that stands between safety and total annihilation. With 35+ hours of playtime, a plethora of minigames, and plenty of secrets to discover, <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> may just be your next pick for when you feel like a bit of lighthearted, Japanese adventure!

This time, the monsters need your help in <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The 10% launch discount will last for one week, until Monday, April 6, at 12:59 PM GMT!
Didn't know this one was originally a PSP title, that would explain the surprisingly low hardware requirements.
charbon: Played this on PSP a few months ago. A very average action-rpg IMO, great for kids but might feel kinda bland, despite the funny protagonist, to anyone used to this type of games as combat and puzzles are quite easy.

@NoNewTaleToTell it is zone-based in a somewhat open world, meaning you can go in any available level but you'll sometimes need specific items to advance.
Thanks for the info!
charbon: Played this on PSP a few months ago. A very average action-rpg IMO, great for kids but might feel kinda bland, despite the funny protagonist, to anyone used to this type of games as combat and puzzles are quite easy.

@NoNewTaleToTell it is zone-based in a somewhat open world, meaning you can go in any available level but you'll sometimes need specific items to advance.
Thanks for the info!
Post edited March 30, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
OMG IT'S SO CUTE! I am a sucker for these cute anime style games hehe wish listed for now and thinking on getting it very VERY soon :)
Great to see titles that were previously exclusive to consoles (in this case, the PSP) make the jump to DRM-free on PC! Thanks, GOG!

EDIT: It seems like there was in fact a Japanese PC release back in 2004. Glad to see it make a worldwide release then! And it's always great to have a day 1 launch on GOG as well. Kudos to Falcom on that one.
Post edited March 30, 2015 by MrFortyFive
catpower1980: Argh, at first I thought it was a new episode of Kuru Kuru Kururin :o))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_Kuru_Kururin
Fever_Discordia: reminds me of this:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/303430/
It does seem similiar, when you play them though it's quite different.
GOG.com: With 35+ hours of playtime
Was the PSP version actually three to four times shorter?
MIK0: Finally another Falcom release. But why is the audio in english? Is there a way to have english text but original audio?
Hmm, well this is a different publisher from the Ys games. Some publishers like to fully (over?) localise and don't include the original audio (for licencing reasons, space reasons, possibly for reasons of pretending its not a Japanese game*).

*Like the ridiculous pretense that the Ace Attorney games are set in LA.
Well, i've played this on my PSP and didn't feel short. But again, i never played the japanese PC version, so i can't compare...
Definitely wishlisted for now, since I'm a huge Nihon Falcom fan, especially when it comes to action games (I still have Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky wishlisted, but the fact it's turn-based has been delaying my purchase). As soon as I get the money, I'll surely buy this one!

Thanks, GOG, Falcom and Mastiff for another awesome Monday release!
Went ahead and bought it. Wanted to continue my Day One support of GOG for bringing games here that I like. Plus I've long been a Falcom fan and wanted to support them too for this.
Tad too cutesy for me, but nice release i suppose.
catpower1980: Kuru Kuru Kururin :o))
real.geizterfahr: What the...? oO
I'll just leave this here.

GOG.com: With 35+ hours of playtime
Imago: Was the PSP version actually three to four times shorter?
You do know those colors denote accuracy, right? With red being most imprecise, while blue is the least imprecise. I say imprecise rather than precise because I've found that the completion times are usually "how long does it take a person who knows the game already", and not "how long does it take a person who's never seen the game, perhaps has no experience with the genre, and has yet to figure out the game mechanics". Consequently, I now think of the blue times as "minimum" rather than "exactly this much" or "at most this much".
Post edited March 30, 2015 by hyperagathon
real.geizterfahr: What the...? oO
hyperagathon: I'll just leave this here.
10 hours???!!! After so much ears-raping, I think I'm gonna commit seppuku, ciao!
Its said "10% launch discount" but i dont see any discount, just plain 4.09$ (Russian region)
Kinda reminds me of Brave Fencer Musashi, which I loved. Anyone played both and know if they're similar?