It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Always saving monsters.

<span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span>, a very kawaii action-RPG, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

Developed by the team that brought you the Ys series, <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> is an action-RPG with plenty of platforming and puzzles to boot. You're Parin - a 12 year old girl who just moved into "Monster Village", a peaceful town secretly inhabited by the most playful bunch of monsters you'll ever meet. When an evil threat descends on your peaceful town, you and your legendary drill are the only thing that stands between safety and total annihilation. With 35+ hours of playtime, a plethora of minigames, and plenty of secrets to discover, <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> may just be your next pick for when you feel like a bit of lighthearted, Japanese adventure!

This time, the monsters need your help in <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The 10% launch discount will last for one week, until Monday, April 6, at 12:59 PM GMT!
addp: Japanese game not include Japanese again.
These games tend to be much more expensive in Japan (when they're new, the usually run around 10,000 yen which is close to 100 dollars or euros) and Falcom is one of the only publishers in Japan who has a long tail for PC sails. You can still find the physical version of this game in stores in Japan because their games sell forever and forever. I doubt Japanese publishers would be happy if you could play it in Japanese, because then people like me would just buy the GOG version which is five to ten times cheaper. I can understand being grumpy about it, but the high initial price of their games does help them to continue making new ones, so Falcom can't be blamed too much.
I'll stream Gurumin on GOG's twitch channel on Friday, April 3rd, 6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT. :-)
Twitch.tv/GOGcom
Any ideas when the recent patches that Steam received will show up on GoG? I bought it during the promotional period and I really want to sink my teeth into this game, but not until the new patch is in!