It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eternam is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until July 8th, 3pm UTC.

Congratulations Don Jonz! You have just won a Virtual Adventure Vacation on Eternam, the biggest and best planetary Funpark in the galaxy.

Hard working intergalactic Space Marshals like yourself deserve to experience the ultimate gateway. Travel through 3D landscapes to more than a half-dozen past human eras, populated with life-like-bio-tech creatures offering tongue-in-cheek remarks. From the age of the pharaohs and the realm of medieval knights to the French Revolution and beyond, you'll have the adventure of a lifetime... or several.
Darvond: For anyone wondering about this game, might I suggest checking out This episode of Ross Scott's Game Dungeon?
Ah lol, that's why those weird screenshots seemed familiar.
Darvond: For anyone wondering about this game, might I suggest checking out This episode of Ross Scott's Game Dungeon?
Mafwek: Does that mean Armed & Delirious is next?
One could hope, but then again, that game has a swamp of tech issues.
Barry_Woodward: It's possible this might be a Pajama Sam-esque test release situation to gauge "our" interest in the Piko Interactive games that GOG passed on in the last go-around. If this sells well, we may see more, but if it sells poorly, the rest of Piko's catalog may elude us as Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt and Spy Fox have.

Here's more of their games that have been released elsewhere, but not here yet:

40 Winks
Brave Battle Saga: The Legend Of The Magic Warrior
Bubble Ghost
Central Intelligence
Chamber Of The Sci-Mutant Priestess
Chaos Control
Daemonsgate
Dorke And Ymp
Dragonview
Elf
The Great Escape
Hostage: Rescue Mission
Iron Commando: Koutetsu No Senshi
Jim Power: The Lost Dimension
King's Table: The Legend Of Ragnarok
Last Rites
Legend (1994)
Marco Polo
Minskies
Mystical
Nightshade
Prophecy I: The Viking Child
Pushover
Radical Rex
Sleepwalker
Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Time Gate: Knight's Chase
Tunnel B1
Where Time Stood Still
Thanks for posting the list.
I only know/remember Sleepwalker and I cannot say I have any interest in the Piko Interactive catalogue, but it's good to see that old games keep coming.
Weird game. It definitely gave me a good idea about the game's gameplay - and I probably would not enjoy it - but I couldn't watch more than a few minutes because the guy's grating delivery just became too much for me to listen to.
XYCat: Is this game good? I have never played it back in the day
I never seen it back in the day, didn't even knew it exist, until now that is ٩◔‿◔۶
a quick Goolge search showed methis longplay : 2 parts of 2 hours , thats 4 hours play :D

the left to right movement is okay but the scrolling part is not my style so , its not what i thought it might be.

check: eternam.jpg

this part is the scrolling bit... , not my game ...
seems many games like this were developed in the 80-90s , now i know why i can't rember games like this, game that are not for me i seem to forget , freeing up some space in my old x86 brain ≖‿≖

Anyway the last clasic game i bought doest perform wel , so i better stay away from old games i never played in the past, don't want to get too many games on the shelf i will never play.
Attachments:
eternam.jpg (25 Kb)
high rated
Never heard of it.
Instabuy
Nice to see one of the worst, yet one of the most intriguing adventure games here. it is interesting from a technical point of view because of the 1st person open world it has, but at the same time, it is a bad adventure game with some of the worst puzzles ever devised.
Wishlisted for now as I remember playing it back in the days, but I don't remember much of it.
In before "I saw this on Ross's Game Dungeon!"

Damn.

EDIT:
If anyone from GOG is listening, out of that list posted earlier, I'd totally buy Time Gate and Last Rites. About half these other games seem like they're just SNES roms packaged with emulators... so... no thanks.
Post edited July 02, 2019 by pbaggers
tomimt: Nice to see one of the worst, yet one of the most intriguing adventure games here. it is interesting from a technical point of view because of the 1st person open world it has, but at the same time, it is a bad adventure game with some of the worst puzzles ever devised.
Also, one of the worse adventure game interfaces; keyboard only.
What a fantastic release! I'm genuinely hoping the remainder of the Piko catalog makes it here. I'll happily buy up the whole lot. I want GOG to see there's still a demand for lesser known retro games. :)
Huh, never even knew this game existed, first time I hear about it. Strange, since it seems it got good ratings and reviews at the time and it looks unusual and weirdly original. I'm tempted to buy it at this price, just to see what it's like. But no manual? Also, I understand there was a CD version with voiceovers (but some issues as well) - which version is this, floppy disk, CD, or both?
Post edited July 02, 2019 by Leroux
UPDATED: Goodies section now contains manual

Eternam Manual in PDF:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1syrgDDgQ33QQfv8Is_z_HjJY0F1b7jgV/view?usp=sharing

Leroux: Huh, never even knew this game existed, first time I hear about it. Strange, since it seems it got good ratings and reviews at the time and it looks unusual and weirdly original. I'm tempted to buy it at this price, just to see what it's like. But no manual? Also, I understand there was a CD version with voiceovers (but some issues as well) - which version is this, floppy disk, CD, or both?
One installer for CD version (no subtitles / no text options in conversations), and no goodies. Nice in-game music though.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by Cadaver747
Barry_Woodward: It's possible this might be a Pajama Sam-esque test release situation to gauge "our" interest in the Piko Interactive games that GOG passed on in the last go-around. If this sells well, we may see more, but if it sells poorly, the rest of Piko's catalog may elude us as Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt and Spy Fox have.

Here's more of their games that have been released elsewhere, but not here yet:

Chamber Of The Sci-Mutant Priestess
Heh. If that arrives I might get it just for its title alone. And the fitting cover of course :P

https://www.mobygames.com/game/chamber-of-the-sci-mutant-priestess/cover-art/gameCoverId,91053/