It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eternam is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until July 8th, 3pm UTC.

Congratulations Don Jonz! You have just won a Virtual Adventure Vacation on Eternam, the biggest and best planetary Funpark in the galaxy.

Hard working intergalactic Space Marshals like yourself deserve to experience the ultimate gateway. Travel through 3D landscapes to more than a half-dozen past human eras, populated with life-like-bio-tech creatures offering tongue-in-cheek remarks. From the age of the pharaohs and the realm of medieval knights to the French Revolution and beyond, you'll have the adventure of a lifetime... or several.
Is this game good? I have never played it back in the day
high rated
For anyone wondering about this game, might I suggest checking out This episode of Ross Scott's Game Dungeon?
high rated
It's possible this might be a Pajama Sam-esque test release situation to gauge "our" interest in the Piko Interactive games that GOG passed on in the last go-around. If this sells well, we may see more, but if it sells poorly, the rest of Piko's catalog may elude us as Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt and Spy Fox have.

Here's more of their games that have been released elsewhere, but not here yet:

40 Winks
Brave Battle Saga: The Legend Of The Magic Warrior
Bubble Ghost
Central Intelligence
Chamber Of The Sci-Mutant Priestess
Chaos Control
Daemonsgate
Dorke And Ymp
Dragonview
Elf
Gourmet Warriors
The Great Escape
Hostage: Rescue Mission
Iron Commando: Koutetsu No Senshi
Jim Power: The Lost Dimension
King's Table: The Legend Of Ragnarok
Last Rites
Legend (1994)
Marco Polo
Minskies
Mystical
Nightshade
Prophecy I: The Viking Child
Pushover
Radical Rex
Sleepwalker
Soccer Kid
Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Time Gate: Knight's Chase
Tunnel B1
Water Margin: The Tale Of Clouds And Wind
Where Time Stood Still
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
Have this on steam but still havent played it. I have on the other hand played a few other games published by Piko over there and theres a couple of gooduns to be had. Heres hoping more appear here.
I don't trust a game I can't pronounce. :P

Is it Eter-nam or Etern-am
tinyE: I don't trust a game I can't pronounce. :P

Eternam

Sachys: Eternam
https://66.media.tumblr.com/02dff0d8d3b111d8257a654aa9551ca5/tumblr_inline_o2z2mfyJMa1qkut0v_500.gif
Do my eyes deceive me me? Did gog actually release one of the old Infogrames games they previously rejected?
Darvond: For anyone wondering about this game, might I suggest checking out This episode of Ross Scott's Game Dungeon?
Does that mean Armed & Delirious is next?
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks GOG/Piko. Bring the rest of the catalog already. Bought at once of cause...
It's great to see this game finally on GOG.

More Piko games please!

Ether-Ham!
high rated
GOG.com: Eternam is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until July 8th, 3pm UTC.
Hey GOG, if you only uploaded the CD version of the game PLEASE add the floppy disk version without speech, too.

See the review of Ross' Game Dungeon linked in this thread here.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_eternam_87366/post3

The floppy disk version has better texts than the dubbed version and the music is better, since the CD version has problems with a few CD audio tracks mixed with the midi ones.

Floppy disk version would be a GREAT BONUS. Thanks in advance!
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
high rated
Not something I am interested in, but always good to see more classic releases.