It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving throw successful.

At the behest of the mighty wizards, you have made a thousand-hour journey through the Forgotten Realms. As you reminisce upon your experiences, the critical hits, and the skill checks, little do you know that your quest is far from over. At dawn, you choose a new path through the DRM-free realm of GOG.com, and seek more adventure in the realms of Krynn, Dark Sun, and Ravenloft.

The missing pieces of cRPG history are coming back together! Our Dungeons & Dragons inventory just got bigger with three new packs containing seven long lost RPG digital premieres.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Ravenloft Series</span> - featuring Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet - is one of the largest and most popular D&D settings ever. A gothic-noir universe ruled by the dark powers that be.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Krynn Series</span> - featuring Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn, The Dark Queen of Krynn - a trilogy of famous Dragonlance stories, based on the incredibly successful Forgotten Realms video-game formula.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Dark Sun Series</span> - featuring Shattered Lands, Wake of the Ravager - a pair of titles set in the post-apocalyptic take on D&D - a world where magic is banished and water is as scarce as hope.

Traverse, and become lost once more in, the incredible digital worlds of Dungeons & Dragons - once again resurrected from video game limbo and delivered straight to your modern computer. Hassle free, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
Crosmando: Close Galaxy and then start it again.
Dalthnock: That works. Thanks!

WHY does it work, though? How peculiar.
Dunno, happened to me though.
Yezemin: Is it bad that I have a sudden urge to cuddle my Death Knights of Krynn box?
real.geizterfahr: We had users licking their games here, so a bit of cuddling should be okay too.
Good to know.

Now if you'll excuse me I need some alone time with Lord Soth.
Good stuff. Wishlisted :)
Are these the PC versions - I was kind of hoping that champions and death kights would be converted from the amiga releases (the graphics and sound on the amiga versions were hugely better than teh EGA pc fversions)
I thought the Dark Sun games were turn-based, but the GOG store page uses the "action" tag. Are these games real-time action games, turn-based, or some kind of real-time with pause?
Well going to buy these to help improve a shit day with stupid post office and computer woes at the office.
I don't like how GOG is making fun of certain social problems in the Ravenloft game page. :(

You are bad people! Bad GOG!
Grargar: Here is your Dragonlance, tremere110. :)
Yes indeed :)
Of course on the one week where I didn't set aside anything just in case Dragonlance showed up :D

Oh well, they'll be mine on Friday
Yay! Darksun and Ravenloft. Wishlisted. I will buy during the first sale, and add them to my backlog of games that I can never play and finish before I die.
Nice!...aaand - instabought!
Dark Sun! Dark Sun! Dark Sun! Dark Sun! Dark Sun! Dark Sun! Dark Sun!
Very nice, though I don't know if 9.99 is an "instabuy" price for most people.
This would be a release day purchase, but they're a little to rich for me. I release discount may have been more tempting. Going on the wishlist for now.
Dalthnock: I don't like how GOG is making fun of certain social problems in the Ravenloft game page. :(

Mind explaining this? I'm genuinely curious as what could offend you.
Dalthnock: I don't like how GOG is making fun of certain social problems in the Ravenloft game page. :(

tremere110: Mind explaining this? I'm genuinely curious as what could offend you.
I guess, he speaks about the characters named "Drug Addict" and "Alcoholic".