It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving throw successful.

At the behest of the mighty wizards, you have made a thousand-hour journey through the Forgotten Realms. As you reminisce upon your experiences, the critical hits, and the skill checks, little do you know that your quest is far from over. At dawn, you choose a new path through the DRM-free realm of GOG.com, and seek more adventure in the realms of Krynn, Dark Sun, and Ravenloft.

The missing pieces of cRPG history are coming back together! Our Dungeons & Dragons inventory just got bigger with three new packs containing seven long lost RPG digital premieres.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Ravenloft Series</span> - featuring Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet - is one of the largest and most popular D&D settings ever. A gothic-noir universe ruled by the dark powers that be.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Krynn Series</span> - featuring Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn, The Dark Queen of Krynn - a trilogy of famous Dragonlance stories, based on the incredibly successful Forgotten Realms video-game formula.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Dark Sun Series</span> - featuring Shattered Lands, Wake of the Ravager - a pair of titles set in the post-apocalyptic take on D&D - a world where magic is banished and water is as scarce as hope.

Traverse, and become lost once more in, the incredible digital worlds of Dungeons & Dragons - once again resurrected from video game limbo and delivered straight to your modern computer. Hassle free, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
Now if only I had the time to be good enough to play these. Awesome stuff.
Hm, I`m tempted to buy one of this series, but which one? Which is better in terms of levelling, since I love to level up my heroes? Which has the best interface and which has the best story? Damn, I can`t decide and I can`t even use a D20 for the decission!
What took you so long???

I can't believe I'm buying this crap full price, but oh well...

Anyway, here's the Map of Barovia that I made a long time ago. Now you can get to the good stuff right away without having to enter every single house in the Village. I find that grinds the game to a halt for us obsessive-compulsive people.

http://s16.postimg.org/e2idkyctv/Barovia.jpg
Can't wait to fight those level-draining vampires (again)!
dag y'all, I never understood why the jocks get the fly girls and me I get the hood rats.

I mean, dag y'all Krynn is here!!!!!!!!!
Crosmando: Can't wait to fight those level-draining vampires (again)!
Level draining? Uh oh, don`t like games whith monsters that drain my hard earned levels!
Elmofongo: So do we got all the D&D SSI Gold Box games or are we still missing any?
Crosmando: Awesome!
Elmofongo:
There's still the Buck Rogers games, Countdown to Doomsday and [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Rogers:_Matrix_Cubed]Matrix Cubed[/url] as well as [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelljammer:_Pirates_of_Realmspace]Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace[/url].

Oh and there was also Neverwinter Nights from 1991, but that was MMORPG and long since defunct, so it won't be coming for obvious reasons. ;-p

SSI Gold Box Series in Wikipedia
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Petrell
tburger: YAY! My wallet.

EDIT: NO MANUALS ...? NOT AT ALL?!
Umm u wot m8? Each game has one EACH. GAME.... I know because I checked the files you can download :P
I don't know if I'd have the patience to play these again.
Its a really great release, and I was "wow!" when I went to main page, but after getting my card out and going to the product page that enthusiasm drained. Best part of £7 each, GOG you really are getting too expensive. So wishlisted until a sale.
darthspudius: I don't know if I'd have the patience to play these again.
There is only way to find out. ;-)
Maxvorstadt: Hm, I`m tempted to buy one of this series, but which one? Which is better in terms of levelling, since I love to level up my heroes? Which has the best interface and which has the best story? Damn, I can`t decide and I can`t even use a D20 for the decission!
While I like the Dark Sun setting, mechanically the best choice is probably the Ravenloft games. The game engine is really nice in those, especially if you're a fan of dungeon crawls.
tburger: YAY! My wallet.

EDIT: NO MANUALS ...? NOT AT ALL?!
JudasIscariot: Umm u wot m8? Each game has one EACH. GAME.... I know because I checked the files you can download :P
Take a look on the game pages then.
high rated
Be aware that the Dark Sun games have a lot of bugs. See attached.
Attachments:
bug.png (48 Kb)
* HAPPY* *MONKEY* *DANCE* :D
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Classicor