It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving throw successful.

At the behest of the mighty wizards, you have made a thousand-hour journey through the Forgotten Realms. As you reminisce upon your experiences, the critical hits, and the skill checks, little do you know that your quest is far from over. At dawn, you choose a new path through the DRM-free realm of GOG.com, and seek more adventure in the realms of Krynn, Dark Sun, and Ravenloft.

The missing pieces of cRPG history are coming back together! Our Dungeons & Dragons inventory just got bigger with three new packs containing seven long lost RPG digital premieres.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Ravenloft Series</span> - featuring Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet - is one of the largest and most popular D&D settings ever. A gothic-noir universe ruled by the dark powers that be.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Krynn Series</span> - featuring Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn, The Dark Queen of Krynn - a trilogy of famous Dragonlance stories, based on the incredibly successful Forgotten Realms video-game formula.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Dark Sun Series</span> - featuring Shattered Lands, Wake of the Ravager - a pair of titles set in the post-apocalyptic take on D&D - a world where magic is banished and water is as scarce as hope.

Traverse, and become lost once more in, the incredible digital worlds of Dungeons & Dragons - once again resurrected from video game limbo and delivered straight to your modern computer. Hassle free, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
Wonderful, I've been waiting for something like this for a very long time.
However, knowing that the original games had notoriously annoying copy-protection (forcing you to look up words in manuals etc). How is this handled in this re-release?

And perhaps more importantly, does this support character export and import between games? (A feature that the originals had?)
Thanks!
Crosmando: Can't wait to fight those level-draining vampires (again)!
Maxvorstadt: Level draining? Uh oh, don`t like games whith monsters that drain my hard earned levels!
Ravenloft has them, though you can just reload a previous save.
JMich: Be aware that the Dark Sun games have a lot of bugs. See attached.
You, sir, are a dork. -laughs- =)
Nice, but I can't afford them at these prices.
Wishlisted for now.
I love you guys :):):) been waiting 20 years to replay these games :)
Crosmando: Can't wait to fight those level-draining vampires (again)!
Maxvorstadt: Level draining? Uh oh, don`t like games whith monsters that drain my hard earned levels!
At least in Baldur's Gate level drain was not permanent, it could be restored via spell, potion or at a temple. I don't know about these games though.
Woot Woot WOOOOOOT!

Darksun has arrived!
JudasIscariot: Umm u wot m8? Each game has one EACH. GAME.... I know because I checked the files you can download :P
tburger: Take a look on the game pages then.
Take a look in about 2-5 minutes, please :)
@Petrell

Or GOG can make servers for Neverwinte Nights 1991 and run them on GOG Galaxy.
When you released the Forgotten Realms series, I was like 'well that was nice and all, but if only they could've gotten Ravenloft, Dark Sun and Al-qadim, too.....'

WELL YOU GOT THEM ALL.

I love you, GOG!
JMich: Be aware that the Dark Sun games have a lot of bugs. See attached.
Be sure to call Johnny Rico, he knows how to deal with bugs! :-)
Dragonlance and Ravenloft! Between these and the other recent Gold Box game releases, I am very happy indeed. GOG you all are awesome. I gladly instabuy all of these. :)
Oh, by the way, keep an eye on the twitch.tv/gogcom channel and schedule, we have a few release streams planned... :D
Elmofongo: @Petrell

Or GOG can make servers for Neverwinte Nights 1991 and run them on GOG Galaxy.
Ah yes, they can add Galaxy integration with that source code that they definitely have!
trollfan: Wonderful, I've been waiting for something like this for a very long time.
However, knowing that the original games had notoriously annoying copy-protection (forcing you to look up words in manuals etc). How is this handled in this re-release?

And perhaps more importantly, does this support character export and import between games? (A feature that the originals had?)
Thanks!
I believe in their other release of the you could enter anything and it would skip the copyright protect. they also included a digital version of the copyright wheel in case you wanted to go through it there might be some in game ruins you can translate or something. Also the other releases supported the importing and exporting of characters. I haven't bought the ones that just came out so I can't be 100% sure the same is true here.